361-365

Chapter 361 Little Princess, please wait a moment

Bai Qianmo smiled slightly: "Take it! When the strawberries in my greenhouse are ripe, you can all buy them from me!"

Ye Muchen's mouth twitched.

Good guy! It turns out that the eighth sister wants to bring her business to the palace!

"Eight sisters, isn't this not good?"

Bai Qianmo blinked innocently: "What's so bad? Can't the guards buy strawberries from me? Of course they can't buy them when they're on duty, but they can buy them after they're on duty!"

The gatekeeper quickly explained: "My little princess, my humble position means that I cannot move around or leave the palace at will after I leave my duty. I can only go home for a visit during my vacation."

"That's okay! You can taste it first, and then you can share the taste of this strawberry with the other guards. Can't you come to me and buy it when you are on holiday?"

The corner of Ye Muchen's mouth twitched again: "Bamei, are you afraid that you won't be able to sell such delicious strawberries? I'm afraid that the supply will exceed the demand, so don't bother with the guards. Let's go! We have to go to the General's Mansion later. Woolen cloth."

"Okay!" Bai Qianmo put the strawberry into the guard's hand before striding into the palace.

The guard froze on the spot holding a red strawberry in his hand.

Go ahead and eat it, don't dare!

Don't eat it, you can't stand the smell.

After hesitating for a long time, the guard still didn't dare to put the strawberry into his mouth.

At this moment, the leader of the guards came from not far away.

Seeing him carefully holding a red fruit in his hand, he asked with confusion: "What are you doing? What is this?"

The guard replied tremblingly: "Chief, this is the fruit given to the subordinates by the little princess. By the way, the little princess said this is called strawberry and said that she wanted to give it to the subordinates to try, but the subordinates did not dare to taste it."

The leader of the guards frowned: "Huh? The little princess gave it to you? Are you afraid that the little princess will poison you?"

"No, no, of course not. This is what the little princess sent to the emperor. How dare I taste it?"

The alluring fruity aroma penetrated into the nostrils of the head guard. The head guard took the strawberry from his subordinate, brought it close to his nose and smelled it vigorously, almost luring his saliva out.

He took out the dagger he carried with him, split the strawberry in two, put half of it into his mouth, and put the other half directly into the mouth of his men.

When the strawberry entered the mouth, the two of them were stunned at the same time, their eyes widening.

"Boss, boss, how can this fruit be so delicious?" The guard was so shocked that he couldn't even speak.

The leader of the guards was a little unable to react. After a while, he finally spoke: "It is indeed delicious, but you ask me, who should I ask? Did the princess say anything when she gave you the fruit?"

"The little princess asked her subordinates to share the taste of strawberries with other guards. When the strawberries in her greenhouse mature, they can go to her to buy them after the holidays."

The guard leader's mouth twitched sharply, this little princess is really courageous!

Suddenly, the guard leader's eyes lit up and he said to his subordinates: "Let's wait here for the little princess to come out."