416-420

Chapter 416 The Zhao family proposes marriage to Bai Qianqian

Bai Qianmo was given a M.L.Z.L. full of worry and love by everyone before he returned to his room to change clothes.

As soon as she entered the door, the second sister Bai Qianxue opened her eyes.

Seeing Bai Qianmo in such a mess, with a piece of her dress burned, she was so frightened that her face turned pale.

"Fourth sister, how did you do this? Why are you so embarrassed?"

Bai Qianmo looked embarrassed: "I just learned to cook and accidentally lit the firewood next to the stove."

Bai Qianxue quickly looked Bai Qianmo up and down: "Let me see if you are injured."

"No, no, I wasn't hurt, I just almost burned down the kitchen."

"Oh my god! Don't learn to cook anymore. You are not yet twelve years old. What kind of cooking should you learn? Starting tomorrow, I will learn. Whatever you want to eat, the second sister will cook it for you from now on."

Bai Qianling also opened her eyes at this time: "That's right, fourth sister, you don't want to learn anymore. I will learn with the second sister tomorrow, and from now on, the second sister and I will do it for you."

Bai Qianmo stuck out his tongue: "Okay! If you don't want to learn, don't learn. Anyway, just eat what you have."

Bai Qianxue smiled reassuringly and said, "Hurry up and change your clothes!"

Bai Qianmo changed her clothes and stayed in the room chatting with her two sisters. She didn't go to bed until midnight.

The next day.

After breakfast, Bai Qianmo, Bai Qianxue, and Bai Qianling took Xiang'er and Chuntao to the general's mansion.

The seven brothers, Ye Chufeng, Luo Jiuying, Situ Min and Han Shiyan all went to the kitchen and asked Aunt Li to teach them how to cook.

Aunt Li's scalp started to feel numb when she saw such a huge battle.

With so many people coming to learn how to cook, can it really be taught? Will the kitchen be burned down?

But the people who came to learn how to cook were all the masters, and she couldn't refuse, so she had to bite the bullet and go into battle.

If you want to learn to cook, you must first learn to chop vegetables.

Aunt Li prepared a large basket of radishes and asked them to learn how to shred them first.

Even Lu Ruyue, who came from the Lu family later, heard about Bai Qianmo learning to cook and setting the kitchen on fire last night, and ran to the kitchen without hesitation to learn cooking with her.

Good guy, the scene of twelve people wielding kitchen knives in the kitchen is simply not too spectacular.

Fortunately, the palace's kitchen is large enough and has enough cutting boards, otherwise Aunt Li would be scratching her head.

General's Mansion.

As soon as the three sisters Bai Qianmo returned to the general's mansion, Bai Qianxue and Bai Qianling ran to the kitchen and asked the cook in the mansion to teach them how to cook.

In order to prevent Bai Qianmo from entering the kitchen, everyone close to her learned to cook.

At this moment, Bai Qianmo really felt like she was being treated like a little waste by the people around her.

After lunch, the Zhao family and their matchmaker came to propose marriage with gifts.

Bai Junhong's family came to the yard to greet him. The two families were quite enthusiastic when they met.