91-95

Chapter 91 I bought this for my eighth sister, not for you.

The Ninth Princess was stunned for a moment, licked her lips, and then said with a nonchalant expression, "It doesn't matter. If I don't bring it this time, I'll do it next time."

Bai Qianmo chuckled: "Hehe, I didn't bring sour candy but I can take you out of the palace."

"Oh, that's great!" Princess Ninth's eyes suddenly lit up, and she hugged Bai Qianmo and spun around.

The queen looked helpless. Teaching the ninth princess how to read was the most painful thing for her.

After how many days of teaching, I still don't know more than twenty words.

Learning to read is almost like killing the Ninth Princess, but the emperor entrusted the Ninth Princess to her, so she could only teach her carefully.

"Yan'er, you can go out of the palace with Mo'er, but if you can't write or read the characters you learned today, don't go." The queen deliberately threatened with a straight face.

Seeing this, Bai Qianmo also echoed: "Xiaojiu, if you can't remember such a simple word, then I can't take you out of the palace. I don't want to be friends with an idiot."

The Ninth Princess immediately grimaced: "These words are so difficult, I can't remember them at all."

"That's because you didn't remember it by heart. I'll give you a quarter of an hour. If you can't remember it, I'll leave the palace by myself. Come here, I'll teach you. It's very simple."

Bai Qianmo pointed at the Chinese character, then put her hands vertically by her side, and put her legs into a Chinese character, "Look, do I look like a Chinese character now? Isn't it very simple..."

A quarter of an hour later, Princess Ninth wrote out the three characters "the beginning of a human being" by herself.

Bai Qianmo pointed to the character "chu" and asked Princess Ninth: "How to pronounce this character?"

"First, this is zhi, and this is human." Ninth Princess pointed to the other two words and read them out.

"Don't you remember this? Pack two sets of clothes and go out with me to play! But you have to promise me that you will recognize at least ten words every day, and you must be able to read and write."

Ninth Princess blinked, "Can you teach me?"

Bai Qianmo nodded without hesitation: "No problem, I'll teach you. I already know a lot of words!"

The queen's eyes widened. It turned out that there are simple and easy-to-remember techniques for teaching children to read.

"Girl Mo'er, your method is really good. In the future, if you teach Yan'er more words, how about Aunt Huang giving you a reward?" the queen said with a smile.

When she heard about the reward, Bai Qianmo's big eyes brightened even more, "Thank you, Auntie Huang. Actually, it doesn't matter if it's a reward or not. My niece is very happy to be able to share Auntie Huang's worries."

The queen smiled gently and deliberately teased Bai Qianmo: "Okay! Auntie Huang will save some money."

Bai Qianmo: "..." Then you might as well not mention giving rewards in the first place!

Treat me like a three-year-old child, hum!

The queen smiled and asked the maid to pack a change of clothes for the ninth princess.

Soon, the clothes were packed, and Princess Ninth was like a little dog that had been locked up for several days and finally came out to let loose. She was very happy.