66-70

Chapter 66 Imperial Grandmother, it's time to eat

Bai Qianmo put down the big bowl, opened the sugar paper, poured all the sugar on the diced radish, sprinkled some salt, and then asked the cook to stir evenly and marinate for half an hour.

She took another big bowl, got some boiling water, put rock sugar and salt into the boiling water, melted it and let it cool.

Half an hour later, under Bai Qianmo's command, the cook washed the radishes pickled with sugar and salt two or three times.

Then add a little garlic, pour in sugar salt water, pickled pepper water and vinegar, and finally put the radish into the jar of pickles.

"It's done." Bai Qianmo smiled and said to the cook: "Madam, can you help me make two appetizers?"

The cook smiled and nodded: "Just tell me what Miss Eighth wants to eat, and I will cook it for you."

"I want a hot and sour soup to ward off the cold and appetize, as well as a fried lily with celery, and help me make some cherry meat."

The cook looked embarrassed: "Miss Eighth, hot and sour soup and stir-fried lilies with celery are fine, but I've never heard of cherry meat!"

Bai Qianmo was startled. The sweet and sour cherry meat is appetizing. It is most suitable for the Queen Mother. But if she doesn't know how to cook it, it will be a problem.

Rolling his eyes, Bai Qianmo asked: "Auntie, if I tell you how to do it, can you do it?"

"I can only try, I can't guarantee that I can make it."

"Then let's try it!"

Bai Qianmo recalled how to make cherry meat, but finally gave up because there was no tomato sauce and made sweet and sour carp instead.

After the dish was ready, Bai Qianmo took a bite of the pickled radish. It felt good, crisp and delicious, and very appetizing.

Putting the prepared dishes in the food box and letting Ye Muchen carry the food box, the two little guys couldn't wait to rush to the palace.

Before reaching the gate, he was stopped by his eldest brother Ye Mulin: "Seventh brother, eighth sister, where are you going?"

Bai Qianmo replied: "Brother, Seventh Brother and I are going to the palace to deliver food to the Imperial Grandmother."

Ye Mulin took the food box and said, "You guys wait here, I'll go tell my father, the queen, mother and concubines, and then I'll send you off."

He was really worried about letting two little guys who were only eleven years old together enter the palace alone.

After greeting his father, queen, mother and concubine, Ye Mulin personally escorted Ye Muchen and Bai Qianmo into the palace and took them directly to the Queen's palace.

As soon as he arrived at the door of the Queen's palace, Bai Qianmo shouted at the top of her lungs: "Grandma, it's time to eat!"

The Queen in the room was startled: "Is this little girl really here?"

Arriving in front of the Supreme Empress, Bai Qianmo said with a smile: "Emperor Grandma, I have brought you delicious food. Come and try it."

"Oh? What delicious food did you bring to me?"

"Pickled radish, very appetizing."

After Bai Qianmo finished speaking, Ye Mulin had already opened the food box.

There was only a plate of pickled radish, a plate of celery and lily, a sweet and sour carp, and a bowl of hot and sour soup.

Bai Qianmo picked up a piece of pickled radish with chopsticks and fed it to the Queen's mouth: "Grandma Huang, please try it."