196-200

Chapter 196 Rescuing Newborns

Bai Qianmo frowned: "What happened?"

Xiang'er replied: "Someone came to the door asking for help. I don't know who is having difficulty in giving birth."

Bai Qianmo looked at Ye Muchen: "Brother Qi, leave quickly."

The brother and sister turned around and ran away. After two steps, Bai Qianmo ran back again. She was afraid that the wolves would hurt everyone in her absence.

"Uncle Huang, you go back first! My niece closes the door and comes to see them another day."

"Okay, everyone, get out! Mo'er girl is in a hurry to save people."

Everyone left the wolf pen, Bai Qianmo closed the door, and then the brother and sister ran back to the palace.

Luo Jiuying had already prepared the medicine box. Seeing the two brothers and sisters coming back, Luo Jiuying said: "Mo'er, Chen'er, follow me. Master Lu, the young minister of Dali Temple, has a difficult delivery and is in danger."

"Then let's go!"

When the three masters and apprentices arrived at the residence of the young minister of Dali Temple, they saw basins of blood pouring out from the servants. Mr. Lu, the young minister of Dali Temple, was sweating profusely and pacing back and forth anxiously at the door of the delivery room.

At this time, Po Wen came out sweating profusely and asked: "Sir, the child is too big to be born. I am powerless and cannot save both the adult and the child at the same time. Do you choose to protect the adult or the child?"

Mr. Lu's face was full of pain. He suddenly saw Master and Disciple Luo Jiuying and trotted over immediately: "Doctor Luo, you are finally here. Please save my wife and child."

Luo Jiuying nodded: "Master Lu, I can only do my best, but I can't guarantee that I can save him."

"Yes, yes, I know. I beg Dr. Luo to take action. If you really have to make a choice, please Dr. Luo to keep your wife. If the child is gone, you can have another baby."

Luo Jiuying's eyes flashed with admiration, and even Bai Qianmo looked at the young minister of Dali Temple with high regard.

In ancient times, when a wife had difficulty giving birth, not many people could choose to protect their wife.

Mr. Lu and his wife were childhood sweethearts, and the two families were family friends.

In Mr. Lu's eyes, children are not as important as his wife, not to mention that the couple are still young and have just been married for two years.

Luo Jiuying looked at Bai Qianmo: "Mo'er, go in first and cover Mrs. Lu with a quilt first."

Bai Qianmo nodded, immediately rushed into the delivery room, pulled the quilt and covered Mrs. Lu's lower body.

"Master, it's okay." After saying that, the little girl immediately checked Madam Shangshu's pulse.

Luo Jiuying and Ye Muchen quickly entered the delivery room. Bai Qianmo quickly got out of the way, but her brows furrowed tightly.

Immediately afterwards, she was busy checking the fetus in Mrs. Lu's belly, and her frown deepened.

Luo Jiuying frowned after feeling her pulse.

The situation is quite pessimistic. If the child doesn't get it out quickly, he will die in two.

At this time, the child in Mrs. Lu's belly was already very weak, and measures had to be taken immediately.