206-210

Chapter 206 My nickname is the little miracle doctor who has never been weaned

What really made him angry was that, half a year later, Bai Qianqian still refused to change her ways, and was as capable of dealing with enemies as his own sister.

Bai Junhong pointed at Bai Qianqian's nose and gave her a harsh lesson before taking her to the former general's mansion.

Bai Qianmo and his group were wandering on the street, followed by two wretched men far behind, staring at Ye Muchen and Su Wanqing with squinting expressions.

The two wretched men were admiring the figures of Ye Muchen and Su Wanqing while discussing shamelessly:

"What a beauty! I have rarely seen such a beautiful little girl in the capital."

"That's right, she looks like she's only twelve or thirteen years old, and she hasn't even had haircuts yet. You said we should play with it first and then sell it to a brothel. We should be able to get a lot of money, right? It's enough for us to recoup our money."

"We can't mess with her if she's going to be sold to a brothel, but it's okay to touch her and kiss her twice."

"The four smaller ones don't look too bad, especially the youngest one, but why do they look familiar? It seems like I've seen them somewhere before?"

"What you said looks a bit familiar to me, but I just can't remember where I've seen it before. Whatever, you're so good-looking, you can definitely get a lot of money by selling it to a brothel. Are you worried that you won't have the money to repay it?"

"That makes sense. Follow them quickly. They've entered the alley. It's a good opportunity."

When the two wretched men entered the alley, several little girls disappeared without a trace.

The two looked at each other with questions in their heads.

"Strange, where are the people? I obviously saw them entering the alley, why are they missing?"

"I also saw them entering the alley. Could it be that we encountered a ghost in broad daylight?"

"Don't talk nonsense. Where did this ghost come from in broad daylight?"

Bai Qianmo hid in the dark with a wicked smile on his face: "Are you looking for me? I'm right in front of you! Can't you see me?"

The scalps of the two wretched men instantly went numb, and they turned around and searched.

After searching twice, they still couldn't find it. The two wretched men panicked and turned around to run away.

However, when they turned around, several smiling little girls appeared in front of them, blocking their way.

The two wretched men were shocked, but looking at the six sweet-looking, pretty and cute little girls in front of them, their fear was gradually replaced by joy.

It was as if the girls in front of him were just a pile of money.

One of the wretched men pretended to be kind and said, "Little girls, where are you going? This street is not safe. Why don't you let me take you there?"

Bai Qianmo smiled innocently: "Uncle, we are going to buy candies!"

"Isn't it easy to eat candies? Just wait here, and uncle will buy them for you."

"Hey, I met a good person today. Uncle, you are so kind, but there are so many of us, buying less is not enough!"

"Don't worry! That's enough. Just wait for me and I'll buy it right away."