296-300

Chapter 296 Do you want a skunk to fart?

After teleporting two or three times, Bai Qianmo appeared quietly in the granary.

Wow! With so much food and grass, I, the princess, will not be polite!

Just consider it as compensation for disturbing my sleep.

With a wave of her hand and a movement of her mind, she collected all the enemy's food and grass into the space.

Looking at the enemy's empty grain and grass warehouse, Bai Qianmo smiled with satisfaction, stepped into the space, and left silently.

Using space to teleport back to the hiding place of the two golden eagles, Bai Qianmo climbed on Jinbao's back and directed Jinbao and Jinbei to fly over the enemy's garrison.

"Jinbao, Jinbei, fly a little higher, I'm going to drop a bomb, I'm afraid of hurting ourselves."

Two golden eagles flew upward in circles.

"Higher and don't make any noise."

After flying to a certain height, Bai Qianmo let the two golden eagles circle in the air above the station.

At this time, Ye Chufeng, Luo Jiuying and Ye Muchen were still three or four miles away from the enemy's garrison.

Bai Qianmo was riding on Jin Bao's back, and with a thought, a bomb appeared in her hand.

Pulling the safety guard open, Bai Qianmo dropped the bomb at the enemy's garrison.

There was a loud "bang", and in an instant, dust and smoke flew everywhere, and flames shot into the sky.

Ye Chufeng, Luo Jiuying and Ye Muchen suddenly stopped and looked at the fire in the distance with shocked expressions.

"Bang bang bang..."

Explosions sounded one after another, and the fire became brighter, clearly illuminating the two golden eagles and Bai Qianmo in the sky.

Bai Qianmo's bombs were thrown down as if they were free, causing the enemy's broken limbs to fly in all directions, and the voices of crying fathers and mothers were drowned out by the explosions.

Seeing such a shocking scene, Ye Chufeng, Luo Jiuying and Ye Muchen all opened their eyes wide and opened their mouths so wide that they could fit a big duck egg in.

"This weapon is so lethal, no wonder Mo'er won't let us follow." Ye Chufeng murmured.

Luo Jiuying blinked: "I feel like I'm dreaming. Even if I see it with my own eyes, I can't believe it is real."

Ye Muchen looked dull: "Eight Sister's magic is too terrifying. Whoever messes with her from now on will be in trouble."

Bai Qianmo said fiercely while throwing bombs: "What I hated most in my previous life were invaders who wanted to occupy other people's land. It will be the same in this life. I will blow up you devils who just want to occupy other people's land and don't care about the lives of the people." !"

After razing the enemy's garrison to the ground, Bai Qianmo commanded the golden eagle to fly to the enemy's grain and grass warehouse.

Ye Chufeng, Luo Jiuying and Ye Muchen quickly followed.

Arriving above the grain and grass warehouse, Bai Qianmo bombed again, razing the grain and grass warehouse to the ground.

When the three people arrived, the grain and grass warehouse was already on fire.

Ye Chufeng covered his chest: "Mo'er! Those are all grains and fodder. If they are shipped back, they will be enough to feed our army for a long time!"

Of course, Bai Qianmo couldn't hear these words in mid-air.