251-255

Chapter 251 Do you want to learn magical mechanics again?

After sending all the gold and silver jewelry from her small satchel into the space, Bai Qianmo raised her little head pretending to be innocent and begging for praise: "Uncle Huang, isn't my niece amazing?"

The emperor gave a thumbs up: "Awesome, my little niece is unparalleled in the world, extremely powerful!"

Bai Qianmo looked at Madam Liu: "Uncle Huang, my niece promised Madam Liu..."

The emperor rubbed her little head: "Since you agreed, she can be exempted from death for the crime of deceiving the emperor, but other crimes will depend on the investigation results of Dali Temple. Dali Temple will try the case impartially, and I have no intention of getting involved."

When Mrs. Liu heard this, her heart fell to the bottom of her heart.

However, Bai Qianmo really did what he said. He interceded for her when he said he would intercede for her. At least his life was saved for the time being.

After leaving the Liu family's warehouse, Ye Chufeng specifically asked the head of the guards to pay special attention to Madam Liu and not allow her to mention Bai Qianmo to anyone.

The emperor walked out of the Liu family gate. The more he thought about it, the more worried he became. He was afraid that Mrs. Liu would spread the news about Bai Qianmo and it would be detrimental to Bai Qianmo.

He pulled Ye Chufeng back deliberately for a distance, and whispered to Ye Chufeng: "Fourth brother, I am still worried. You can think of a way so that Mrs. Liu will never be able to speak."

Ye Chufeng nodded slightly: "Brother Chen has already thought of it. Mo'er is still too young and cannot protect herself now. We can only protect her. In the evening, brother Luo will take action."

"Well, I feel relieved now that Dr. Luo has taken action. I will go back and tell Mo'er girl that she should try not to show this kind of ability in front of others in the future."

"Brother Chen knows."

The emperor waved his hand: "Okay, take Mo'er girl back. I have a guard, so you don't have to worry."

Ye Chufeng smiled and nodded: "Okay, brother Huang, walk slowly."

The emperor led the imperial guards towards the palace, while Ye Chufeng picked up Bai Qianmo and used Qinggong to return to the palace.

As soon as he returned to the palace, Ye Chufeng took Bai Qianmo to the study and told her with a serious face that her ability to summon gods would not be allowed to be revealed in front of anyone in the future.

Bai Qianmo smiled and nodded: "Father, my daughter has remembered."

"Mo'er, you shocked my father and your uncle today. Did you learn this skill in a dream?"

Bai Qianmo nodded innocently: "Yes! My daughter learned it in her dream. This is called magic, hehe..."

"Can you teach me about fatherhood?"

"Ah?" Bai Qianmo blinked: "My daughter can't teach it! This requires teaching magic, and my daughter can't do it."

A trace of disappointment flashed in Ye Chufeng's eyes, and then he smiled: "Forget it, not everyone has that talent.

Mo'er, do you want to put your treasures in the warehouse first, and then put them in the darkroom after your darkroom is built?

Or just put it in your small bag. Is it safe and can others get it? "

Bai Qianmo smiled and shook her head: "Father, no need. No one can steal it from my little bag without my permission."

"That's good, but my father still plans to build you a darkroom so that you can enlarge large items in the future."