431-435

Chapter 431 No one is allowed to have any ideas about Mo'er

When he saw clearly the gifts that the servants carried from the carriage, Ye Chufeng's face turned dark.

"Brother Imperial, what do you mean?"

The emperor raised his eyebrows and said: "Fourth brother, don't you know what these things mean? Today, Mo'er and Hairpin, of course I will come to propose marriage."

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen, who had just ran to the front yard, stopped instantly and looked at the emperor in disbelief.

Looking at the eighth prince next to the emperor, Bai Qianmo's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

"Uncle Huang, my niece told you before that she didn't want to get engaged, so why did you come to propose marriage?"

The emperor coaxed and lied: "Girl Mo'er, you are already old enough to have a hairpin today, which means you are ready for marriage, but the emperor is reluctant to marry you off and just wants to keep you by his side. Please pity your uncle." !"

Bai Qianmo rolled her eyes: "Uncle Huang, this is not a matter of pity or pity for you. My niece and the Eighth Emperor Brother are not suitable for each other. It's not sweet to be so forceful. You can't do this."

The eighth prince looked at Bai Qianmo with a gentle face and said: "Sister Mo'er, the emperor will not force you. If you nod, the emperor will only favor you in this life. But if you are not willing, the emperor will not force you." You, I can't bear to make you sad."

"Thank you, Brother Eight Emperors. I'm still young and don't think about marriage now, and I don't want to talk about this issue so early."

The emperor said angrily: "You are already old enough to get married, so you can get engaged even if you don't get married."

Bai Qianmo smiled and shook her head: "No, my niece is not engaged either. I just want to stay with you for a few more years."

Ye Muchen pulled Bai Qianmo over and said domineeringly: "Uncle Huang, even if the eighth sister wants to get engaged, she will be engaged to her nephew. The nephew picked up the eighth sister back because he wanted to be his wife when she grows up. Can you We can't let Brother Eight Emperors take away love with a sword."

The corner of the Eighth Prince's mouth twitched, with a look of disbelief on his face.

When Bai Qianmo heard this, he almost dug a hole and crawled in.

Something's not right with Brother Qi today, something especially wrong!

How could you say such a thing?

The emperor's eyes widened: "You brat, Mo'er is your eighth sister, how could you have such an idea?"

Ye Muchen raised his eyebrows: "The eighth sister is not my nephew's biological sister, why can't I have such an idea?

From the day my nephew brought Bamei back, my nephew liked Bamei. "

Bai Qianmo went numb and was completely petrified on the spot.

Ye Muchen glanced at Bai Qianmo, leaned close to her ear and whispered in her ear: "Eighth sister, if you don't want to be granted a marriage by the emperor, then use me as a shield."

Bai Qianmo nodded awkwardly: "Yeah, thank you, Brother Seven."

Ye Chufeng said with a dark face: "Brother Emperor, please don't have any ideas about Mo'er. Mo'er won't marry anyone. If she wants to marry, she can only marry Chen'er. I can't bear to let Mo'er leave the palace."