496-500

Chapter 496 The miracle finally favored this loving couple

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen had been waiting at the door, and Tang Anlin's voice never stopped.

It wasn't until it got dark that Tang Anlin walked out of the consulting room with red eyes.

"Little miracle doctor, you can perform a cesarean section to take out the baby whenever you think is appropriate. I don't care when the baby is born. As long as the mother and baby are safe, I will be satisfied."

Bai Qianmo said: "Then let's do it tomorrow! I have made all the preparations myself."

"Okay, I'll be here early tomorrow morning."

After Tang Anlin left, Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen gave Wang Guihua a detailed preoperative examination.

It has to be said that without the nourishment of the spiritual spring water, the fetus in Wang Guihua's belly might not be in such good condition.

The next day.

Early in the morning, Tang Anlin and Wang Tiezhu came to the consulting room.

Bai Qianmo took out a set of hospital gowns from the space and asked Tang Anlin and Wang Tiezhu's wives to put them on Wang Guihua.

At the same time, give them some time to meet Wang Guihua. This farewell may be forever.

Tang Anlin held Wang Guihua's hand tightly and kept whispering to encourage Wang Guihua.

It wasn't until the time was almost up that Ye Muchen asked them to wait outside the clinic.

Tang Anlin has made up his mind that if something happens to Wang Guihua, he will never live alone.

It's just this decision that he hasn't let anyone know yet.

After closing the door of the consulting room tightly, Bai Qianmo led Ye Muchen and Wang Guihua into the space.

The operating room is all ready.

Placing Wang Guihua on the operating table, Bai Qianmo turned on various instruments for monitoring vital signs.

When everything was ready, Bai Qianmo said: "Wang Guihua, you must be strong! Come on with me, okay?"

I believe you can create miracles, don't let me down! "

After saying that, Bai Qianmo stretched out his right hand wearing disposable sterile gloves with firm eyes.

Ye Muchen quickly handed the scalpel to Bai Qianmo.

When the operation began, Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen were highly concentrated.

Not long after, Bai Qianmo put his hand into Wang Guihua's belly, held the baby's head in his palm, and took the baby out little by little.

After cutting the umbilical cord, Bai Qianmo handed the child to Ye Muchen: "Brother Qi, clean up the child, especially the mouth, and I will remove the placenta."

"Okay." Ye Muchen took the child and nodded in agreement.

After cleaning the child's mouth, the child still did not cry.

Ye Muchen picked up the child's little feet and patted them twice.

The loud cry of a baby rang out, and Bai Qianmo's worried heart relaxed a little.

The movements of the hands continued, and the placenta was slowly and skillfully peeled off.

Ye Muchen took care of the child and hurried over to help Bai Qianmo.