271-275

Chapter 271 Didn't you do it on purpose?

"Is fifteen taels too much?" Bai Qianmo rolled his eyes, raised his eyebrows and smiled evilly. He reached into his small satchel and took out a one hundred taels of silver note from the space: "Did you see that? This is one hundred taels of silver notes, this is just my pocket money."

Did the little girl reveal her banknote on purpose? She just wanted to see if the old man had any evil intentions?

By the way, what is it like to experience fishing law enforcement?

My father is in the county government now, and he is patrolling on behalf of the sky. If he can catch one more bad guy, the people will have more peace.

When the old man saw the one hundred taels of silver notes, he was indeed greedy.

Ye Muchen and Su Wanqing looked at the old man warily.

This old man is not a good guy at first glance. Why did Bamei expose her banknotes?

But when he saw the evil smile on his eighth sister's face, Ye Muchen understood.

If this old man is greedy, he will be in trouble!

It is true that the old man wanted that wild ginseng. He knew the value of the wild ginseng. If he bought it and resold it, he would make a lot of money.

Of course Bai Qianmo wants it too, but she won't cheat young men. Young men don't understand the taste of wild ginseng, but she understands it.

Looking at the clothes on this young man, we can also tell that his family is not wealthy.

The wild ginseng that people worked so hard to dig out even after being injured must earn some money for their hard work, right?

Bai Qianmo handed the 100 taels of silver notes to the young man: "Brother, this wild ginseng is already considered to be of the highest quality. You are at a huge loss if you only sell it for 20 taels."

I'll give you one hundred taels, and you can sell it to me together with the backpack. "

The young man's eyes widened. He had been a herb collector for more than a year, and this was the first time he had dug such a large wild ginseng.

Twenty taels was the ideal price in his heart, but he didn't expect that the four or five-year-old little sister in front of him would actually give him a hundred taels.

One hundred taels! He couldn't even dream of it.

But his grandfather and father taught him since he was a child that he must be honest in life and have integrity in business.

Since he had previously promised to sell fifteen taels to his little sister, how could he accept the one hundred taels from her?

The young man struggled in his mind for a while, but finally put the one hundred taels of silver note back into Bai Qianmo's hand.

"Little sister, if you didn't tell me, I wouldn't have known that this wild ginseng was worth so much silver. But I said before that as long as you have fifteen taels of silver, you can give me fifteen taels! You can also help me bandage it. It's a wound!"

Bai Qianmo smiled slightly: "It's just a little effort to bandage your wound. This wild mountain plant, mixed with other medicinal materials, is worth one hundred and eighty taels of silver, so just take it! In any case, it's easier for me to make money than you."

The old man looked disdainful: "Hey! I want you to earn money. How old are you to earn money? To earn money from your parents, right?"

Bai Qianmo didn't even look at the old man. He just ignored him and reached for the wild ginseng in the bamboo basket.