391-395

Chapter 391 Ling Xingan, come out and die

Ye Chufeng touched his nose: "Daughter! If you had made such a battle plan earlier, my father wouldn't have to bring so many people here."

Pavilion Master Ling shook his head: "You can't be a little miracle doctor. I was captured and brought to the Shadow Hall for a few days. Now I don't know how many of them have rebelled. I don't want to bring the traitors to the capital."

Bai Qianmo nodded: "It makes sense, so we can only fight hard."

Ye Chufeng waved his hand: "Let's go!"

Under the leadership of Ling Pavilion Master, a group of people set off for Lingxiao Pavilion in a mighty manner.

Lingxiao Pavilion is located in the southern suburbs of Lishui City. The houses are not as concentrated as Shadow Hall, and there are still residents nearby.

Arriving at the outskirts of Lingxiao Pavilion, Pavilion Master Ling motioned for everyone to stop.

At this time, there was some chaos in Lingxiao Pavilion.

Because they heard the explosion coming from the western suburbs, people in Lingxiao Pavilion were talking a lot, and they were thinking about various speculations, but they didn't know that it was because the Shadow Hall was destroyed.

Ling Xing'an, the third uncle of the Ling Tianyin branch, was a little uneasy at the moment. His right eyelid had been twitching all night, and he always felt that something bad was going to happen.

In fact, he also knew in his heart that there were not many people in Lingxiao Pavilion who were willing to listen to his orders.

Two of the four elders were taken to the Shadow Hall. Although the other two appeared to surrender to him, they were actually poisoned and forced by Ling Xingan.

For the sake of the young master of the Ling family and the Ling Pavilion master and his wife, the two poisoned elders did not dare to act rashly.

Once news comes that Ling Tianyin and his wife are safe, the two elders will kill the traitor Ling Xing'an even if they die.

If Ling Xing'an hadn't colluded with Shadow Hall and given Shadow Hall enough benefits, he wouldn't have been able to achieve anything at all just relying on his status and power in Lingxiao Pavilion.

Pavilion Master Ling led everyone close to Lingxiao Pavilion and roared at the top of his voice: "Ling Xing'an, come out and die!"

As soon as Ling Xing'an heard the voice of Pavilion Master Ling, his expression suddenly changed.

"It's his voice. How did he come out? This is impossible. Shadow Hall is not something he can come out just by thinking about it."

The angry voice of Master Ling came from outside the door again: "Ling Xing'an, don't think you can be safe hiding in Lingxiao Pavilion. You traitor, why don't you come out and die!"

The two elders who had been poisoned looked happy and shouted in their hearts: It's the Pavilion Master, it's the Pavilion Master's voice, the Pavilion Master is safe, that's great.

The rest of the people who pretended to surrender all became excited after hearing Pavilion Master Ling's voice.

Ling Xing'an was completely panicked and reached into his arms to get the distress signal flare from Shadow Hall.

A hall leader who pretended to surrender instantly rushed forward and tried to snatch away the signal flare, but was slapped hard by Ling Xing'an.

The injured hall leader spit out a mouthful of blood and shouted: "Second Elder."