41-45

Chapter 41 What are your thoughts?

"Quick, come inside."

Luo Jiuying picked up Bai Qianmo and strode towards the room, and the others quickly followed.

Entering the room, Luo Jiuying asked the young master to put the little girl on the bed. He turned around and picked up the medicine box, took out the silver needle and started to give the little girl acupuncture.

While applying the needle, he explained it to Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen. A trace of internal energy slowly entered the little girl's body along the silver needle, stimulating her acupuncture points.

Ye Muchen felt drowsy after listening, but Bai Qianmo was completely opposite. She listened extremely seriously, her eyes shining.

With the help of internal force, the little girl's body temperature began to drop soon.

Bai Qianmo was very excited. He was worthy of being a master, and his medical skills were really superb.

Seeing that Luo Jiuying lowered the girl's body temperature just by applying acupuncture, her parents and brother were filled with excitement.

The little girl's father bowed deeply to Luo Jiuying: "Thank you, Doctor Luo. If there is any use for my Situ family in the future, feel free to speak. I will never flinch."

Bai Qianmo looked at the little girl on the bed and asked, "What's her name?"

The little girl's brother replied: "My name is Situ Zhou, and my sister's name is Situ Min. Little sister, thank you so much today."

"You're welcome, just pay the consultation fee." Bai Qianmo then asked: "Brother, what is your family's business?"

Situ Zhou smiled slightly: "My family is mainly in the grain business, and we are also involved in some small businesses, such as tea, cloth, inns, etc."

Wow! Sounds so rich!

Bai Qianmo's eyes were filled with stars, and she was thinking about getting the design drawings out quickly to see if she could cooperate with the Situ family.

At this time, Luo Jiuying wrote the prescription and handed it to her: "Girl, you and Chen'er go get the medicine."

"Okay Master."

"I'll go, I'll go. Just leave this little thing to the juniors." Situ Zhou grabbed the prescription and walked out after saying that.

Bai Qianmo had no choice but to retract her stretched out hand and simply went to pour some warm water for Situ Min.

After pouring half a cup of warm water, Bai Qianmo quietly took out the oral antibiotics for children from the space, selected the appropriate dose, put it into the warm water, and gave it to Situ Min to take.

Anyway, it will take some time to boil the medicine. As long as the interval between taking the medicine is more than one stick of incense, it will not affect the effectiveness of the medicine.

At this time, a maid knocked on the door and came in, "Doctor Luo, the guest room is ready."

Luo Jiuying nodded slightly, "Take them to the guest room!"

"yes."

Under the leadership of the maid, Situ's family moved to the guest room.

Throughout the whole day, Bai Qianmo watched over Situ Min almost all the time, estimating the time to give her oral antibiotics.

At night, Bai Qianmo closed the door after washing, took out a pencil from the space, and began to draw children's clothing designs.

She had never studied fashion design, and drawing design drawings was not as easy as she imagined.