516-520 (End)

Chapter 516 Erha, don't leave, let me hug you

Bai Qianmo looked dull. She was still a few months away from turning eighteen, so why did Uncle Huang come to urge her to get married?

Ye Muchen took Bai Qianmo's little hand and said to the emperor with a firm face: "Uncle Huang, the emperor's grandfather and the emperor's grandmother are still in good health. Don't embarrass the eighth sister now.

Wait until the eighth sister reaches eighteen years old before discussing this matter. "

The emperor frowned: "I am not asking you to get married now, but I am asking for your opinion. Can you set a date?"

Bai Qianmo shook his head: "Uncle Huang, we should wait until my niece turns eighteen to discuss this matter!"

"Mo'er! I'm also worried about your imperial grandfather and imperial grandmother. I don't want them to have any regrets!"

Bai Qianmo exposed the emperor unceremoniously: "Uncle Huang, don't use the emperor's grandfather and the emperor's grandmother to make excuses. Even if the emperor's grandfather and the emperor's grandmother are here, my niece cannot agree to you today.

Besides, Sixth Brother and Nine Emperor Sisters haven't even gotten married yet, so you're here to urge your niece to get married. Isn't this inappropriate? "

The emperor choked: "Xiaojiu is getting married next month. Your sixth brother and I have asked Qin Tian to check it out. We are getting married on the sixth day of March next year. Now you and Chen'er are the only ones left. I asked Qin Tian to check it out." Look, how about getting married at the end of next year?"

"No matter what, Uncle Huang, can you please stop pressing me? My niece still wants to have a good relationship with Brother Seven!"

"Falling in love? What the hell?"

"Falling in love is actually about two people working together to enhance their relationship. They can eat together, go shopping together, hold hands, or kiss, hehe..."

The corner of the emperor's mouth twitched wildly: "You two grew up together, and you are tired of being together every day. Apart from the fact that I haven't seen you kiss, when have you not been in love?"

Bai Qianmo didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Uncle Huang, that's different, okay? Falling in love means doing something meaningful together when two people have a foundation of affection. In childhood, it was called brother-sister relationship."

"Okay, okay, I can't talk to you, let's talk! When you've had enough, you can get married in a proper way."

Bai Qianmo chuckled: "Hey, Uncle Huang, my niece and seventh brother will go back first and will come see you another day."

After saying that, Bai Qianmo pulled Ye Muchen and ran away.

She is not afraid of anything now, except that she is afraid of being forced to get married.

In Nanzhao, all the girls who are similar to Bai Qianmo are married and have children, except for a few sisters-in-law and two imperial sisters.

They were all influenced by Bai Qianmo and did not want to get married at the age of sixteen or seventeen.

If it hadn't been for Bai Qianmo, they would have probably gotten married and had children at the age of sixteen or seventeen.

Running out of the palace in one breath, Bai Qianmo smiled mischievously: "Brother Qi, let's run away!"

Ye Muchen was confused: "Run away? Where are you running to?"

"When I go to Youruo Valley, I don't want to be forced to get married by Uncle Huang and others."