176-180

Chapter 176 What does dad mean?

When the Supreme Emperor and the others heard this, they calmed down their anger.

yes! The two children were both Ye Chufeng's treasures, so how could they be willing to let them get hurt?

Although the injuries to the two children made them worried, how could Ye Chufeng feel better?

What's more, he had to pretend that nothing happened and hide it from everyone.

In fact, the ones who felt the most uncomfortable were M.L.Z.L. and his wife.

The Supreme Emperor said: "Okay! Since the children are fine, forget it if you don't pick them up. But fourth child, you still have to take time to check on them in a few days. Mo'er is still too young, so I'm always worried."

"Well, father, don't worry, I will go visit them in a few days."

Ye Mulin said: "Father, in a few days you will take your son with you. I also want to see my seventh brother and eighth sister."

Ye Chufeng nodded: "Okay, get ready to eat!

Father, please put on your shoes quickly. I am already this old, and you are beating me with the soles of your shoes. If word spreads, how can I see anyone? "

Only then did the Emperor remember that he was still carrying his shoes, so he quickly put them on and ordered his servants to fetch water to wash his hands.

Soon, the food was brought to the table.

Looking at the golden and attractive fried bee pupae, the Supreme Emperor felt very uncomfortable.

His little sweet grandson!

Such a cute and beautiful little girl was actually injured because of these bee pupae, and even sent some back specially.

This kid is filial.

When Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen returned to the cave, Su Wanqing had already prepared dinner.

The brother and sister went to the stream to wash their hands and eagerly picked up the small bowls to eat.

Eating the delicious fried bee pupae, the brother and sister looked satisfied.

Bai Qianmo squinted her right eye: "Wow! It smells so good! What a delicacy in the world! Go out tomorrow and see if you can find bees. After these bee pupae are eaten, let's go poke the bee nest again, hehe... "

Luo Jiuying wanted to roll her eyes, but her face was so swollen that it hurt even to roll her eyes: "Girl Mo'er, when you go back, your father, queen, mother, and concubines will be very distressed when they see you like this, right?"

Bai Qianmo nodded slightly: "Yes! My father, queen, mother and concubine feel distressed. We must protect ourselves next time and never let bees sting us again."

"Eat quickly! The barbecue is almost ready. After you finish eating, go feed the golden eagle, skunk and the injured wolf."

"Yeah, I still want to eat a bowl of rice."

After finishing the meal and feeding the golden eagle, skunk and wolf, Bai Qianmo went to the stream to wash up and apply medicine, then returned to the cave and sat cross-legged on the stone bed and began to practice.

The next day.

The swelling on the faces of the three masters and disciples has reduced a lot, and the eyes of Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen can also be seen.

After eating a delicious breakfast, Luo Jiuying took his two precious little apprentices out to practice with wooden swords.

Bai Qianmo said with high spirits: "Master, if the wolves come again today, I will deal with the wolf king and tame him."