186-190

Chapter 186 The righteous Doctor Sun

The Supreme Emperor looked yearning on his face: "Gu's little sweet grandson is really amazing. He actually tamed the wolf king and led a large group of wolves to practice in the mountains to find bee pupae and honey. It's so fun. I'm going to go too. Fourth son, you can send Gu away tomorrow." Go find Mo'er girl."

Ye Chufeng's head was full of black lines: "Father, you can't go, and my son will not send you there."

"Why?"

"First of all, the journey is long and difficult, and the carriage cannot pass at all; secondly, there is no room for living in the cave, otherwise Erchen and Shuang'er will not come back tonight."

The Supreme Emperor thought for a while: "Can't we build a thatched house like we did at Yingzui Cliff? People have to come up with the solution."

"Father, it really can't be done. If you go to Jingyun Mountain, you have to sleep in the open air, and Mo'er and the others have to practice every day, so how can they have time to accompany you?"

"What are you afraid of if you sleep in the open air? It's not like I can't endure hardships. As long as I can accompany my little sweet grandson, I will feel happy wherever I am. Fourth child, if you dare not send me away tomorrow, I will hang myself immediately."

Ye Chufeng's mouth twitched: "Then hang yourself! If you hang yourself, you won't be able to see your little sweet grandson."

The Supreme Emperor was so angry that smoke was rising from his head. This brat's wings were stiff. What did he say?

The Queen Mother said: "Old man, please stop causing trouble for the children. You are already old and you are still thinking about messing around all day long. If something happens to you, what will you do to Mo'er?

Mo'er girl is going out to practice, not to play. You should stay in the palace honestly, otherwise everyone will be worried about you, how can you rest your conscience? "

The Supreme Emperor curled his lips, with a look of despair on his face.

The little sweet grandson is having so much fun there, but he doesn't even let his old man join in the fun.

"Hmph! If I don't go, I won't go."

The Supreme Emperor said he was not going, but in fact he was making calculations in his heart.

How can we make the fourth child willingly send him to find his little grandson?

After having a midnight snack at the palace, the Queen Mother and the Empress each carried a jar of honey back to the palace, as if they were holding a peerless treasure.

The Supreme Emperor was holding two jars of wine filled with bee pupae, and even the Emperor was not allowed to touch them.

Lao Liu and Xiao Jiu looked at the honey jars held by the Queen Mother and the Empress with envy on their faces. Did Xiao Bamei forget them? He actually didn't bring them any gifts.

However, the two sisters were very happy to be able to eat the delicious bee pupae.

Xiao Jiu suddenly looked at Lao Liu: "Sister Liu Huang, starting from tomorrow, can you teach me how to read?"

Lao Liu nodded and agreed: "Okay, Sister Xiaoba works so hard, we have to work harder."

The Queen and the Queen Mother were delighted.

After the two sisters followed Bai Qianmo in the palace for a while, Lao Liu no longer hated Xiao Jiu. Xiao Jiu had really changed a lot.

Nowadays, even if she meets the prince and other princes in the palace, Xiaojiu will greet her politely, and the attitude of those brothers towards her has become much gentler, no longer as fierce as before.