161-165

Chapter 161 The Emperor's Grandfather's Money Is the Best Scam

Half an hour passed quickly, and the brother and sister began to endorse the competition.

There was no doubt that Bai Qianmo won.

Ye Muchen said: "I'll get you some money."

"Sit down and read a book! I'm not short of money now."

"Okay! I'll give it to you another time."

The two little guys devoted themselves to learning again.

People who study seriously will feel that time flies very fast. Bai Qianmo and the others study every day besides training.

Autumn arrived in a blink of an eye.

Autumn is the most fertile season for bamboo insects.

Early in the morning, the family gathered around the table for breakfast.

Bai Qianmo smiled and said, "Grandfather, after breakfast let's go hunt for bamboo worms. Do you want to go?"

Ever since the Emperor ate cicada insects, he no longer resisted them and even looked forward to them.

"Of course I want to go. The grasshoppers are so fragrant, and the bamboo insects are definitely not bad either."

"Granddaughter, I promise you will never forget it once you eat it. It's super delicious."

"Then eat quickly and set off after eating. What should you bring?"

"A cloth bag with a machete, a bug bag, or a bamboo basket with a lid will also work, as long as the gap is not big so the bugs can't get out."

finish breakfast.

Bai Qianmo immediately ordered Xiang'er and Chuntao to prepare tools and prepare to set off to find bamboo insects.

She asked Ye Chufeng: "Father, where is the bamboo forest near the capital?"

"There is a large area in the southern suburbs, but it is a little far away. Go and prepare your tools and let Father take you there."

"Yeah, thank you father."

Ye Chufeng smiled fondly: "Go and get ready! If you don't come back at noon today, you will be hunting and roasting game outside."

"Wow! That's great! My daughter is going to get ready!"

Soon, all the tools are ready.

Ye Chufeng, his wife and Luo Jiuying ride horses.

The Emperor and the others were riding in a carriage.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen rode the golden eagle and rushed to the southern suburbs of the capital together.

The bamboo forest on the southern outskirts of the capital is very large. The bamboos are as thick as an adult's arm and grow very vigorously.

As soon as we reached the sky above the bamboo forest, the eagle suddenly swooped down.

Ye Muchen lost his grip and fell directly from the eagle's back, still facing down.

"ah!"

"Tweet."

The eagle chirped, flew under Ye Muchen and caught him.

"Ah! Jinbao, you big bad guy, you want to throw me to death!"

"Tweet."

The eagle screamed again, and its body shot into the bamboo forest like a cannonball.

Ye Muchen was so frightened that he jumped into the air, hugged a bamboo, and stared at the abnormal eagle with wide eyes.