221-225

Chapter 221 This woman is so strange

Song Jinhua said: "Your Highness, why don't you let me accompany the young princess and the ninth princess? I will definitely take good care of them."

The prince nodded: "Okay! If anything happens, send someone to call me."

"Yes, don't worry, Your Highness."

The prince turned and left. Only when he could no longer see Bai Qianmo and the other three, did the prince say in a deep voice: "Here comes someone!"

A secret guard dressed in black appeared in a flash: "My subordinate is here, what are your orders?"

"Go and watch Mo'er and Xiaojiu. If Miss Song bullies them, report them to me immediately."

"I obey my orders."

The secret guard disappeared.

The other side.

Song Jinhua, who couldn't hold Bai Qianmo, put her down, held Bai Qianmo in one hand and Xiaojiu in the other, and walked towards the pond.

Behind the three of them, a pair of vicious eyes stared at Bai Qianmo and Song Jinhua.

Bai Qianmo frowned slightly and turned to look, but saw nothing.

Song Jinhua looked confused: "Little princess, what's wrong?"

Bai Qianmo raised her index finger: "Shh, don't talk. Keep walking forward. I feel someone is following us. Don't look back."

Song Jinhua immediately became nervous. This was in the palace, could anyone dare to do harm to the little princess?

Bai Qianmo squeezed her hand: "Don't be nervous, come with me, I want to see who it is?"

The three of them continued walking forward, but failed to find a suitable hiding place to lure out the person who was secretly following them.

There was no one around the pond at this time, and a bad feeling came to Bai Qianmo's mind.

Just as the three of them approached the pond, there were rapid footsteps behind them.

Bai Qianmo's ears twitched slightly, sensing danger behind her. At the critical moment, she pushed Song Jinhua and Xiaojiu down.

With a "pop" sound, Bai Qianmo was pushed by the person behind him and fell into the pond.

"Little Princess!"

"Little Eight Sisters!"

Song Jinhua and Xiaojiu exclaimed at the same time.

The second before she fell into the water, Bai Qianmo turned her head and saw clearly the face of the person who pushed her.

The woman was slightly startled, then immediately took two steps back and shouted loudly: "Someone is coming! Someone is coming quickly, the little princess has fallen into the water!"

The woman's eyes only dimmed as a figure as fast as lightning passed by her eyes and rescued Bai Qianmo from the water.

He is the secret guard sent by the prince to watch over Bai Qianmo and Xiaojiu.

The secret guard did not stop, but went directly to the prince with Bai Qianmo in his arms.

In the imperial garden pavilion, Prince Ye Weiming stood with his hands behind his hands, quietly waiting for the secret guard to come and report.

The secret guard appeared in a flash, and his clothes were already wrapped around the shivering Bai Qianmo.

He hugged Bai Qianmo and knelt down on one knee: "Your Highness, this subordinate deserves to die for failing to protect the little princess!"