311-315

Chapter 311 Bai Qianqian leaves the capital

Bai Qianqian raised her head and looked at her parents: "Father, mother, I'm sorry, my daughter realizes her mistake."

Bai Junhong said earnestly: "My child, knowing your mistakes can greatly improve things. Let's go! Go home."

Bai Qianqian lowered her head and followed her parents home. On the way back, she thought a lot.

What she hates most in her heart now is Mrs. Bai. The first thing she does after returning is to draw a clear line with Mrs. Bai.

After what happened tonight, she also understood that if she remained like before, she would be destroyed sooner or later in her own hands.

She took two steps forward, walked to General Bai and said: "Father, my daughter wants to learn skills from the fourth sister. Can you tell the fourth sister? The second sister and the third sister both learned from the fourth sister, so they are so good. ."

Bai Junhong was stunned for a moment, shook his head and said, "Qian'er, you don't have to follow your fourth sister to learn skills. She already has enough to learn every day, and she doesn't even have time to come back.

Qian'er, if you really want to learn skills, my father will take you to Guangming Temple tomorrow. The abbot of Guangming Temple is my father's best friend, and his martial arts skills are not inferior to my father's. Going there may be more suitable for you. "

Bai Qianqian was stunned and asked with a sad face: "Father, do you want to send your daughter away?"

Bai Junhong sighed and said: "Qian'er, I don't want to send you away as a father, but Guangming Temple is far away from the busy city so that you can calm down and practice your martial arts.

My child, if you continue to stay in the capital, are you sure you can calm down and practice without having random thoughts? "

Bai Qianqian lowered her head, she really couldn't guarantee it.

Seeing Bai Qianmo being loved by so many people every day, she couldn't guarantee that she wouldn't be jealous of Bai Qianmo.

Under the influence of Mrs. Bai since childhood, she has developed a selfish character, and she can't guarantee that she will not do it again in the capital.

After thinking about it, she nodded and agreed: "Father, my daughter is willing to go to Guangming Temple. In the future, my daughter will definitely calm down and practice hard."

Bai Junhong breathed a sigh of relief, letting her stay away from the capital, and maybe he could change her selfish character.

After returning home, Bai Qianqian walked to Mrs. Bai's room.

Bai Junhong asked: "Qian'er, what do you want to do?"

Bai Qianqian was stunned for a moment: "Father, my daughter wants to say goodbye to the old lady."

"Go!"

Bai Qianqian walked into Madam Bai's room. Madam Bai glanced at her with resentment in her eyes.

If it weren't for Bai Qianqian, she wouldn't be paralyzed in bed.

Bai Qianqian looked at Mrs. Bai and said coldly: "Old madam, I really wish you would die early. You have killed me. From tomorrow on, I will leave the capital. Even if you die, I will not come back to see you. One glance.

In this life, like my fourth sister, I will never forgive you! "

After saying that, Bai Qianqian turned and left.