31-35

Chapter 31 So scared that I hold my shit back

Bai Qianmo looked up suddenly. It was already this time. Who would knock on her mother's door?

"Eight sisters, I'm the eldest brother, open the door." Ye Mulin's deep voice came from the door.

Bai Qianmo was overjoyed and ran to open the door. A big cute smiling face appeared in front of Ye Mulin and Ye Munan.

"Eldest brother, second brother, why are you here?"

Ye Mulin bent down and picked up Bai Qianmo, "Let's go into the house and talk."

Bai Qianmo nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, "Yeah, you guys came at the right time."

Ye Munan closed the door and said in a low voice: "Actually, my eldest brother and I have been following you secretly. You are still too young. My father was worried that you would be in danger, so he asked me and my eldest brother to protect you secretly."

"I can protect myself, but I want to teach that watchdog a lesson, so it's a little inconvenient."

Ye Munan smiled fondly, "So my eldest brother and I came out."

"Hehe, thank you, big brother and second brother."

Ye Mulin hugged Bai Qianmo on his lap and said with a doting look on his face: "Eight sisters, you should go to bed and rest now. Leave other matters to your second brother and me. Get up at midnight to watch a good show. If you don't go to bed early, you will have to go to bed tomorrow morning." You're going to miss the show."

Bai Qianmo got off Ye Mulin's lap, "Okay, I'm going to bed now.

Mother, sisters, let's go to sleep! Get up and watch the show tomorrow morning. "

Nie Wenjing nodded gently, "Okay."

Ye Mulin said: "Then let's go out first. I will take this dummy with me."

"Big brother, second brother, see you tomorrow."

After Ye Mulin and the two brothers left, Bai Qianmo took Bai Qianqian and Bai Qianxue's hands and walked to the big bed together, "Tonight, our four sisters and our mother will sleep on the same bed."

Nie Wenjing smiled tenderly and slept with her four daughters. She had been looking forward to it for a long time.

Although it was crowded, she was happy.

Even if she didn't sleep, she would feel extremely happy sitting next to her four daughters.

Today Mo'er brought her other three daughters, and their attitudes towards her changed drastically.

She didn't know what Mo'er said? What have you done? But she would be happy if she could change.

But Bai Qianmo didn't tell her that the three sisters were actually frightened.

The four sisters took off their shoes and coats and all climbed into bed.

Bai Qianqian and Bai Qianxue slept on one side, and Bai Qianmo and Bai Qianling slept on the other side. The bed was no longer crowded.

Bai Qianmo said: "Sisters, please squeeze in and let mother lie down too!"

The four sisters squeezed in at the same time, leaving a little space forcibly.

Nie Wenjing smiled and covered the four sisters with quilts, and she lay on the outside with half of her body hanging in the air.

Bai Qianmo: "Wow! So happy!"

It's almost squeezed into an Oreo sandwich cookie!

Bai Qianqian hesitated for a moment: "I feel so happy too. Mother, I'm sorry. It was my daughter who was wrong before. In the future, my daughter will definitely be filial to you."