466-470

Chapter 466 Miaojiang Gimi Witch Doctor

After looking around for a week, the middle-aged man turned his attention to Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen.

"Are you two little miracle doctors?" the middle-aged man asked.

Bai Qianmo was slightly startled and said, "That's me. Do you have anything to do with me?"

"Little miracle doctor, my master is seriously ill. Could you please ask two of you to come to see me? The price is negotiable."

Ye Muchen asked: "Who is your master?"

"My master is Hu Yuanwai Hu Dashanren."

Most of those eating in the lobby knew the Hu family's housekeeper, and when they heard that Bai Qianmo was a little miracle doctor, they started talking about it again.

"It turns out that this girl who looks like a fairy is the famous little miracle doctor. Oh my God! The little miracle doctor finally came to our Hongyang City!"

"Yes! We have all heard of the Little Miracle Doctor, but have never seen it. Is this the first time the Little Miracle Doctor has come to our Hongyang City?"

"We are blessed. After dinner, go back and tell your family. If anyone needs medical treatment, go see the little miracle doctor immediately. Otherwise, you won't be able to find the little miracle doctor in a few days."

"Hu Dashan is a truly good person, so let's let the little miracle doctor save Hu Dashan first!"

At this time, someone asked: "Little miracle doctor, where do you stay and how can we find you?"

Bai Qianmo smiled and replied: "Everyone, my brother and I have just arrived in Hongyang City and haven't found an inn yet. Please pay attention to the golden eagle we brought. Wherever the golden eagle is, we will be there."

"Okay, thank you little miracle doctor!"

"No need to be polite."

The middle-aged man on the side was very anxious: "Little miracle doctor, my master may not be able to wait long!"

Bai Qianmo glanced at the middle-aged man apologetically: "Let's go take a look first. We are doctors, not gods. I can't guarantee that we can cure your master."

The middle-aged man bent down and made a sign of invitation: "Okay, little miracle doctor, please."

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen walked out of the restaurant and told Jin Ying to follow them, and they got on the middle-aged man's carriage.

The carriage was traveling very fast, which shows how anxious the butler was?

Arriving at the door of Yuan Hu's house, the carriage stopped.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen got off the carriage and looked up at Hu Mansion.

The Hu Mansion is a large and impressive house, and you can tell from a glance that the Hu family has a rich heritage.

However, what Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen didn't know was that an old man in strange clothing was treating Hu Yuanwai at this time.

The old man is a witch doctor in Miao territory. He is quite famous in Miao territory, and he is quite capable in medical skills.

But he has a weird temper and is sinister.

At this time, thin cold sweat broke out on the old man's forehead.

He wanted to earn the money from Hu Yuanwai, but with his medical skills, he could not cure Hu Yuanwai's illness.

This weird old man has a rule when treating people, that is, family members are not allowed to watch, so at this time, the only ones in the room were the old witch doctor and Yuan Hu.