506-510

Chapter 506: Razing the Linzhao Palace to the Ground

With such a posture, no matter how big a fight, I feel sorry for myself.

From the capital city of Nanyan Kingdom to Linzhao, it is thousands of miles away!

Bai Qianmo smiled and led the three of them out of the space.

At the same time, four golden eagles were also released from the space by her, and the four of them flew onto the backs of the golden eagles.

"Tweet."

"Tweet."

The cry of the golden eagle rang over the Linzhao Palace, waking up the sleeping royal family.

Emperor Linzhao opened his eyes suddenly and said, "Here comes someone!"

The night watcher came to Emperor Linzhao and said, "My servant is here."

"Did you hear the cry of a golden eagle just now?"

The night watcher nodded in panic: "I heard this."

Emperor Linzhao's expression changed drastically. Everyone knew that where the golden eagle was, the little miracle doctor was there.

It's the little miracle doctor who's here to take revenge!

"No! It's the little miracle doctor of Nanyan Kingdom. Quickly protect him! Protect him!"

The night watcher's face instantly turned pale as a sheet, and a voice like a broken gong sounded: "Here comes someone! Escort! Escort! Protect Your Majesty!"

The soldiers on patrol in the palace all looked up and looked at the four golden eagles in the sky with confused expressions.

Why did the little miracle doctor come to the Zhaohuang Palace?

When the soldiers heard the frightened and broken gong voice of the watchful father-in-law, they reacted quickly and ran to get their bows and arrows.

However, before the soldiers could bring their bows and arrows, the bombs that had already been released fell from the air like dumplings.

"Boom boom boom..."

Bombs kept exploding in Linzhao Palace, flames shot into the sky, and rubble and debris flew everywhere.

The screams and chaotic footsteps were almost inaudible due to the explosion.

Emperor Linzhao and the eunuch who was keeping watch huddled under the bed and shivered.

The night watch eunuch was so frightened that he peed his pants.

The eunuch himself could not control his urination, and it would flow out whenever he felt the urge to urinate.

It would be strange if he didn't pee his pants when he was frightened by the sound of a bomb explosion.

Warm urine flowed down to the Emperor, soaking his pants.

Even though he was so sick that he almost vomited out yellow bile, he didn't dare to crawl out from under the bed, so he could only keep shrinking into the corner.

Emperor Linzhao regretted it so much that his intestines turned green.

If I had known this, I would have asked the prince to take one million taels of gold to redeem the man.

But in the final analysis, the second prince should not be allowed to take the envoy to Nanyan.

You shouldn't covet the superb medical skills of the little miracle doctor.