266-270

Chapter 266 Father, leave now to make a fortune

At noon on the seventh day, Bai Qianmo came to Chang's room and asked, "Are you still feeling unwell now?"

Chang shook his head: "No, except for the wound which still hurts a little, there is no discomfort elsewhere."

Bai Qianmo smiled: "Then get up, get a scarf and wrap your head, let's go to Qiu Mansion."

Chang's face suddenly changed: "Going to Qiu Mansion? This..."

"What are you afraid of? You almost lost your life. Don't you want to go back for revenge?"

Mrs. Chang was startled: "Is it okay for the slave family? Is it really possible to take revenge?"

"Just because you can't, doesn't mean we can't help you. My master, seventh brother, I, and I managed to snatch your life back from the hands of the King of Hell. If we leave and you are killed again, wouldn't I Was your work in vain?"

Chang stood up and knelt down slowly. Bai Qianmo quickly stopped her: "Don't kneel down if the wound is so big. If the wound opens, you will be in big trouble."

Mrs. Chang's face was full of gratitude: "Thank you so much, my benefactor. The Denu family has nothing to repay for your great kindness. All I can do is kowtow to my benefactor!"

Bai Qianmo shook his head like a rattle: "You'd better stop kowtowing. I'm still young and can't bear such a big gift. If you want to thank me, just tell me where the Qiu Mansion's warehouse is? Hehe... . .."

Mrs. Chang was amused by Bai Qianmo's cute money-obsessed look.

Thinking about it, I worked hard to conceive a baby for my enemy for ten months, but I didn't expect that my enemy would actually leave the mother to keep the child.

If he hadn't met his benefactor, he would have died long ago, and he wouldn't even have been able to see his own children.

Since my enemies are unkind, don't blame me for being unjust!

"Benefactor, the slave family only knows that the enemy's warehouse is entered from the room outside the Qiu family, and all valuable things are hidden inside, but the slave family does not know how to get in. After all, the slave family is just a concubine in the Chou family."

Bai Qianmo's eyes lit up: "It doesn't matter, you know, just enter from the room outside the Qiu member, and leave the rest to me. Hey, I will definitely help you avenge your hatred, and then let you mother and son fly away."

After thinking for a while, Bai Qianmo continued: "Let's do this! Don't rush to seek revenge today. You should have a good rest first and wait for me to discuss it with my master and the others."

"Good benefactor, by the way, I heard that the eldest lady's room also has a dark room, and there should be a lot of good things hidden in it."

Bai Qianmo blinked and asked, "What else?"

Mrs. Chang thought for a while and said, "My benefactor, the other concubines besides Qiu Yuan also have some valuable items. The slave family doesn't know how many there are.

In the slave's bedroom, there is a calligraphy and painting on the west wall. Behind the calligraphy and painting is a hidden compartment. Inside is the jewelry that Qiu has given to the slave's family in the past few years. You can take it too! "

Bai Qianmo nodded: "Okay, I will get it for you when the time comes. You and your mother will have to live together in the future, so I will give you some more."

Mrs. Chang smiled and shook her head: "Thank you, my benefactor. There is no need to take it. The benefactor deserves it. I have hands and feet. I can do some rough work to support myself and my children. If it doesn't work, I can go back to my parents' home."