216-220

Chapter 216 A shocking gift

The Supreme Emperor was a bit unable to turn around: "Girl Mo'er, do you still remember that before you fell into coma, you asked your father for a thousand taels of silver?"

Bai Qianmo blinked: "I remember, but at that time you wanted a thousand taels for your granddaughter, and the granddaughter's silver belongs to the father. What's the difference between changing the left pocket to the right pocket?

Now you want money to go shopping and buy things, which is completely different in nature. It is natural for me and my son to want money. "

The Supreme Emperor suddenly realized: "Well, that makes sense. Go and change clothes quickly."

After Bai Qianmo ran to the back room and changed into a set of clothes, she went shopping with her seven brothers, Su Wanqing, Situ Min, and the Supreme Emperor.

After shopping for half an hour, Situ Min and Su Wanqing bought a lot of things, but Bai Qianmo was still empty-handed and didn't buy anything.

Third brother Ye Muxi, who was carrying a stack of banknotes and preparing to make a big purchase for Bamei, was anxious: "Bamei, what do you want? I've been shopping for half an hour, and you haven't bought anything yet."

"Third brother, I don't see anything I like."

"If so what do you like?"

"I like a lot of things, such as bags, beautiful dresses, top-quality medicinal materials, etc."

The third brother twitched his lips, what is a bag?

Do you want a small satchel like the one you carry? Where can I buy it?

You have your own ready-to-wear workshop for beautiful dresses, and the most beautiful dresses in the capital are in your ready-to-wear shop.

As for the best medicinal materials, how can I buy them without going to the drugstore?

The next second, the third brother directly took Bai Qianmo's little hand: "Let's go to the drug store."

"Okay!" Bai Qianmo replied happily.

For her, she didn't really want to buy anything, but simply wanted to go out to eat and avoid the prying eyes of everyone.

The brothers took Bai Qianmo to visit the medicine shop, but they still couldn't find any top-quality medicinal materials.

After shopping for nearly an hour, Bai Qianmo was the only one who didn't buy anything.

The third brother came out with the banknote, but he went back depressed.

As soon as he arrived at the gate of the palace, he saw the second prince Ye Weichu walking towards the palace with a cow and two big-breasted women.

As soon as he saw Bai Qianmo, the second prince said excitedly: "Little old man, the second prince is here to give you a gift."

Bai Qianmo looked confused: "Brother Second Emperor, will you give me a cow as a gift?"

"Well, there are two wet nurses." The second prince looked at the two women: "She will be your little master from now on. Your responsibility is to feed my eighth sister, and you cannot wean her."

The two women immediately saluted Bai Qianmo: "My maid, please pay homage to my young master. I have plenty of milk. Just let me know when you want to drink milk."

After saying that, the two women straightened their chests.

The second prince looked expectantly, waiting for Bai Qianmo to thank him.