201-205

Chapter 201 I say enough is enough

Mrs. Bai cried so hard that her heart broke.

She couldn't move half of her body!

No words can come out!

Why didn't Bai Qianmo continue her treatment?

She didn't want to lie on the bed, unable to speak. How could she complain to Bai Junhong when he came back?

But no matter how much she cried, no one sympathized with her except the old lady who took care of her day and night.

Nie Wenjing said: "You take a rest first, I will go back and clean up before coming back. I will live here before Junhong comes back."

"Ah..." Mrs. Bai tilted her mouth, not knowing what she wanted to express.

"I don't understand it at all. Just rest. It's time for me to leave. I'll be back soon." After Nie Wenjing finished speaking, she turned around and left with her two children.

"Ah..." Mrs. Bai cried even more sadly.

She wanted Nie Wenjing to call Bai Qianmo back to treat her, but she just couldn't say it.

Bai Qianmo returned to the palace and directly ordered Xiang'er and Chuntao to fetch water for her to bathe.

She was really tired today. She just wanted to take a good bath and have a good sleep. She didn't think about anything else.

When Xiang'er and Chuntao prepared the hot water, Bai Qianmo lay quietly in the tub.

The original short, spiky hair no longer exists, and now it is shoulder-length, with black and smooth hair.

The chubby little face becomes more and more delicate, and the pink skin is like a freshly peeled egg. People can't help but want to pinch and touch it when they look at it.

After taking a shower, Bai Qianmo sat cross-legged on the bed and practiced Qigong.

The next day.

Not long after Ye Chufeng returned from the court, Mr. Lu, the young minister of Dali Temple, came to visit with large and small packages of gifts to express his gratitude.

Bai Qianmo asked: "Master Lu, is your baby okay?"

Mr. Lu's face was full of excitement and he smiled from ear to ear: "Okay, everything is fine. I can eat and sleep, but my face is a little yellow."

Bai Qianmo smiled slightly: "It's okay, that's jaundice. I'll go over and take a look later. If it's physiological jaundice, there's no need for too much intervention. If it's pathological jaundice, give him some medicine and get more sun. The sun would be nice."

"With the little miraculous doctor here, Xianguan has no worries." Mr. Lu suddenly stood up with a grateful look on his face and knelt down in front of Bai Qianmo and Luo Jiuying: "Xiaoguan, thank you Doctor Luo and the little princess for saving your life! "

Bai Qianmo jumped away immediately and shouted: "No, no, no, don't kneel to me. I'm still young and I can't bear your kneeling."

The implication is: Don't act like you want to send me away.

Luo Jiuying grabbed Master Lu and said, "Master Lu, you don't have to be like this. Since the young master has Huang Heng, I will take Mo'er to see him again!"

Mr. Lu took out a wad of silver notes from his pocket and handed it to Luo Jiuying: "Okay, okay, thank you Dr. Luo. This is the diagnosis fee. Please accept it, Dr. Luo."

Luo Jiuying took the banknote and handed it to Bai Qianmo without even counting it: "Girl Mo'er, keep it and spend it as you should."

"Thank you, Master!" Bai Qianmo looked like a man of wealth, took the banknotes with a smile, and sat aside to count the banknotes.