286-290

Chapter 286 Let me hug you again

The man's face turned slightly red. Bai Qianmo told Ye Muchen about the man's symptoms and then asked him to continue checking others.

After the fish was roasted and the golden eagle was fed, the group returned to Su's house.

In the following days, the number of people coming to see the doctor only increased.

The name of the little miracle doctor spread not only in Tigu City, but also to other towns, and more and more patients came here.

Ye Chufeng could only leave Bai Qianmo and the others in Tigu City, while he took the secret guards to other towns for covert inspections.

Under the guidance of his master and Bai Qianmo, Ye Muchen's medical skills improved rapidly.

At the same time, the brother and sister did not relax at all about practicing.

Seven days later, Bai Qianmo and her team moved to other towns for free clinics. They did not charge for the consultation, but they would only charge a fee if their own medicine was used.

In the blink of an eye, there is still one month left until Ear Grain.

After Ye Chufeng and the secret guards met with Bai Qianmo and the others, they rushed back to the capital.

Back in the capital, it's still half a month until Ear Grain.

Master Cheng had already finished setting up Bai Qianmo's darkroom, and before Bai Qianmo came back, he went back to his secluded place.

The brothers hadn't seen Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen for such a long time. When they saw them, they gathered around them to inquire about their welfare.

That night, Bai Qianmo was alone in her room. After closing all the doors and windows, she took out all the seeds stored in the space, and then practiced the exercises cross-legged on the bed.

The next day.

After Ye Chufeng left the morning court, he brought Yan Chengen, who was in charge of experimenting with growing grain and vegetables, to the palace. He was accompanied by the emperor, queen, the supreme emperor, the supreme queen, the sixth princess and the ninth princess.

As soon as they entered the courtyard of the palace, Lao Liu and Xiao Jiu screamed and looked for Bai Qianmo everywhere.

Bai Qianmo slept late last night. As soon as she got up and prepared to wash up, she was hugged tightly by Lao Liu and Xiao Jiu who ran towards her in a hurry.

Lao Liu looked excited and his eyes were a little red: "Sister Xiaoba, why did it take you so long to come back? Don't you know we will miss you?"

Tears welled up in Xiao Jiu's eyes: "Xiao Bamei, if you don't come back, I will sneak out of the palace to look for you. Wow... I miss you so much!"

Bai Qianmo's face turned red and she was holding back.

"Am I back? Let go now, I can't breathe."

The sisters relaxed a little, but still didn't want to let go of Bai Qianmo.

"Okay, let go, I haven't washed up yet. After I finish washing up, can we chat while having breakfast?"

Lao Liu looked reluctant, but still let go of Bai Qianmo.

Xiaojiu shook his head: "No, just let me hug you again, just once."

Bai Qianmo put her arms around Xiaojiu and asked with a smile: "What's wrong? Are you in the palace? Brother Huang and others ignore you again?"