181-185

Chapter 181 It's time for the brother and sister to practice Qing Kung Fu

Layers of golden and translucent honey were placed in the vegetable basin, with a few bees crawling on it, but they did not attack anyone.

The sweet smell of honey penetrated into several people's nostrils, and the four children looked up at Luo Jiuying with their little heads raised.

Bai Qianmo and Situ Min had a drop of crystal saliva hanging from the corners of their mouths, and they were so greedy.

Luo Jiuying looked down and saw the expressions of the two little girls, and couldn't help but chuckle.

I didn't get stung by a bee today. Even if I got stung twice, it would be worth it if I could satisfy the hunger of a few children.

He jumped to the ground with the basin, picked up a piece of honey nest, broke off a small piece and handed it to the four children, then resumed his light work and climbed the tree to continue cutting the honey nest.

Bai Qianmo took the honey nest and took a sip, squinting her eyes in enjoyment: "Wow! It's so sweet, so fragrant, so delicious. Take a sip, and you will feel as happy as a god!"

Situ Min imitated Bai Qianmo and took a sip: "Wow, it's so sweet! It's sweet to the core."

Ye Muchen and Su Wanqing also ate with faces full of enjoyment.

At the end of the meal, Bai Qianmo put the whole piece into his mouth and chewed it, eating all the honey, and then spit out the dregs, without wasting any of it.

Luo Jiuying smiled fondly and asked, "Girl Mo'er, do you want another piece?"

Bai Qianmo shook his head: "No, I'm tired of it already, it's too sweet."

Luo Jiuying looked at the other three children: "What about you? Do you still want to eat?"

The three of them shook their heads at the same time: "I won't eat."

Luo Jiuying nodded, finished cutting the honey, and jumped down from the tree: "Chen'er, take the bee pupae, let's go back!"

The four children held bee pupae, Luo Jiuying held honey, and walked happily to the cave, while the Wolf King walked beside Bai Qianmo.

Back at the entrance of the cave, Bai Qianmo touched the Wolf King's big head: "Erha, you go find a place to rest. I'll come back to you later when I'm done."

The Wolf King obediently stepped aside and watched Bai Qianmo enter the formation before turning around and leaving.

Back in the cave, Luo Jiuying took off the white gauze and gloves that Bai Qianmo had armed him with, looked at the honey in the basin and frowned and asked, "Girl Mo'er, how do you get this honey out of the hive?"

Bai Qianmo replied: "This is simple. Crush all the honeycombs, then wrap them in gauze and squeeze them out!"

"Pounding is easy, but where can we find gauze?"

Bai Qianmo patted the small satchel: "Disciple, be prepared."

After speaking, he put his hand into the small satchel, took out a square piece of gauze from the space and waved it.

Luo Jiuying gently poked her little head with his finger and said dotingly: "Smelly girl, you are quite prepared."

"Absolutely."

"Look how proud you are, go to work!"

"okay!"

Bai Qianmo ran to the cave to find the ceramic jar brought from the palace.