386-390

Chapter 386 Good son, fart quickly

Di Qiuyan's husband's martial arts is not bad, but the martial arts of the masked man in black are generally not weak.

Moreover, it is difficult for two fists to defeat four hands, and the couple has a child, so they are in such a mess.

With the participation of Bai Qianmo and his entourage, the couple turned the tide of the battle and quickly gained the upper hand, beating the masked men in black to retreat.

When the leader of the masked man in black saw that the situation was not favorable for them, he immediately ordered a retreat: "Retreat, retreat quickly!"

A sneer appeared at the corner of Bai Qianmo's lips. He could kill if he wanted to, and retreat if he wanted to. How could it be that easy?

She reached into her small satchel and removed the skunk from the space.

When Ye Mulin saw it, he immediately shouted: "Get back!"

The people on Bai Qianmo's side immediately backed away, and the masked man in black looked confused.

Before the masked man in black could react, Bai Qianmo used space to teleport, stepped in front of them, and pointed the skunk's butt at the masked man in black.

"Good son, fart quickly." After Bai Qianmo finished speaking, he immediately held his breath.

Ye Mulin quickly asked Di Qiuyan and his wife to hold their breath and continued to retreat.

The skunk raised its tail and with a "whoosh" sound, a stream of extremely smelly liquid shot towards the masked man in black.

The masked man in black had never seen a skunk and had no idea of ​​its power. A stinky fart could make their lives worse than death.

"Ugh...it smells so bad, ah! I can't see my eyes..."

"vomit......"

"Help! My eyes..."

The masked man in black kept making vomiting sounds and his eyes were temporarily blinded.

Di Qiuyan and his wife looked incredulous. They looked at each other and were about to rush out to kill with their swords in hand, but were stopped by Ye Mulin.

Bai Qianmo put the skunk into the space, put his hand into the small satchel again, took out the protective goggles from the space, and walked through the crowd of masked men in black like a ghost carrying a soft sword.

Her speed was so fast that only her afterimage could be seen with the naked eye. Wherever she passed, masked men in black fell down one after another.

With a "swish" sound, Bai Qianmo paused, and the last masked man in black fell down unwillingly.

Bai Qianmo looked at Ye Mulin and his group, waved his hands, and signaled everyone to leave quickly.

Everyone turned around and picked up the basket. Ye Mulin took the child from Lu Yuqin's hand. The group of people held their breath and ran down the mountain.

After running two or three miles in one breath, Bai Qianmo stopped and took off his protective goggles.

"I'm a good boy, it's suffocating me to death."

Ye Mulin looked doting on her face: "Eight Sister, even if you didn't use the skunk, we should be able to kill all those masked men in black, but you chose to use the skunk and let everyone suffer."

Bai Qianmo said with a serious face: "We can kill the masked man in black, but I don't want to cause trouble. If one accidentally lets one go, it will cause endless trouble."