246-250

Chapter 246 Not good! It's on fire

Ye Chufeng looked at Ye Muchen: "Don't go. The five hundred thousand taels of gold are not all gold. There are also silver notes. My father can get it back for your eighth sister."

Ye Muchen shrugged. His father clearly didn't want to take him there, and it showed on his face.

But that's it! If he doesn't go, he won't go. After all, he grew up beside his father, and the eighth sister has only been in the palace for a year. The eighth sister should be allowed to enjoy more of her father's love.

"Then the kid won't go." Ye Muchen suddenly frowned: "Eight sisters, I suddenly remembered something very important. I will go find the eldest brother and the second brother first, and then I will practice with you after dinner. "

Bai Qianmo nodded: "Yeah, go ahead! Do you need my help?"

"No, just accompany Miss Song for a small matter."

After Ye Muchen finished speaking, he ran out quickly.

Ye Chufeng also turned and left, leaving space for his daughter and Miss Song.

Ye Muchen came to his eldest brother's study, where Ye Mulin was reading.

"Brother, can I come in?"

Ye Mulin's voice came from the study: "Seventh brother, is something wrong?"

"Of course there is something, and it is very important."

"come in!"

As soon as he entered Ye Mulin's study, Ye Muchen couldn't wait to speak: "Brother, we have to find a way to help Bamei get a small vault so that she can hide her valuables."

Ye Mulin raised his head: "Well, this is indeed a very important matter. In this case, you go and call your second brother and third brother, and we brothers will go to our father to discuss it together. What we do for the eighth sister must be secretive and safe. OK."

"Okay, I'll go now."

Ye Muchen quickly called his five brothers to his eldest brother's study, and the seven brothers went to find Ye Chufeng together.

The seven sons came together, and Ye Chufeng looked confused: "Why are you all here? Is something wrong?"

Ye Mulin said: "Father, we want to give the eighth sister a small vault of her own so that she can store valuables."

Ye Chufeng touched his chin and thought for a while: "Well, this is a good idea. We should indeed get a dark room for Mo'er so that she can keep her own money."

"Dark room?" Ye Mulin was a little surprised: "Can't we make a dark room?"

Ye Chufeng smiled: "The secret compartment is not good, and it can't hold many things. Your eighth sister's family is very rich."

Ye Muchen's eyes shone: "Father, is the eighth sister now the richest person in the entire capital?"

"No, it's still early! Although with five hundred thousand taels of gold and her clothing store, she is considered a relatively wealthy person in the capital, she is still far behind the richest people!"

Ye Muchen clenched his fists: "That kid wants to help Bamei earn money and make Bamei become the richest person in Nanyan Kingdom as soon as possible. Well, she is what Bamei calls the little rich woman."

The corner of Ye Chufeng's mouth twitched, this boy didn't think about his father, the queen, his mother and his concubines at all, he only had Mo'er in his heart!

But this is fine, it is natural for the elder brother to protect his younger sister, and he is just afraid of his elder brother bullying his younger sister.