306-310

Chapter 306 Who is so bold and dares to block the two royal brothers?

Su Wanqing looked at the long piece of bacon in the pot and asked doubtfully: "Sister Qianmo, did you cut this meat?

It's such a long piece, and each piece is the same width and thickness.

Your knife skills are also very good, right? how did you do it? "

Aunt Li on the side looked at the unfried bacon on the plate and nodded wildly.

Bai Qianmo touched her nose again with some embarrassment: "Sister Wanqing, I brought this back from studying. It's called bacon. I didn't cut it. Fry the bacon quickly and I'll get dandelions to wrap it. ."

Su Wanqing and Aunt Li:? ? ?

bacon?

never heard of that!

Wrap in dandelions?

How to wrap it?

Su Wanqing asked: "Sister Qianmo, how will you fry it?"

"As long as it's fried, it's fine. I'm not good at cooking. Look at what I fried, it's all mushy."

Su Wanqing smiled softly: "I'll do it! Aren't you going to get the dandelions?"

"Yeah, you fry it and put it on the plate. Leave the rest to me."

Bai Qianmo turned around and picked up the washed dandelions in the basin. She brought the dandelions to the table and found some toothpicks.

After washing her hands, she grabbed a few dandelions and folded them in half twice, then wrapped the dandelions in bacon and secured them with toothpicks.

Aunt Li was boiling water to cook dumplings while watching the movements of Bai Qianmo's hands, and asked curiously: "Miss Eighth, do you want to fry or boil the dandelions wrapped like this?"

Bai Qianmo replied without raising her head: "Not fried or boiled, just eat it like this."

"Eating raw food?"

"Yeah, it's raw. It's delicious."

Aunt Li and Su Wanqing were a little skeptical. Can raw dandelions be eaten?

Will it be poisoned?

Before the water boiled, Aunt Li also went to wash her hands and wrapped dandelions with Bai Qianmo.

When all the dandelions are wrapped, the water in the cauldron is boiling.

Aunt Li watched the dumplings being cooked, while Bai Qianmo and Su Wanqing served the bacon-wrapped dandelions to the table.

The emperor saw Bai Qianmo's small white nose at a glance and said with a smile: "Girl Mo'er, what's wrong with your nose?"

Bai Qianmo was a little confused: "Uncle Huang, my niece's nose is fine. It doesn't hurt or itch."

The queen took out her handkerchief and walked over to Bai Qianmo, wiping the flour off the tip of her nose with the handkerchief: "It's a little floury, it's okay."

"Thank you, Auntie Huang."

The Supreme Emperor saw the fresh dandelions wrapped in a piece of meat, frowned and asked: "Girl Mo'er, your dandelions are raw, why don't you cook them?"

Bai Qianmo smiled mischievously: "Grandfather, it will be too bitter if you boil the dandelions before wrapping them. My granddaughter is afraid that you won't be able to eat them. This is how dandelions taste."

The hair on the Emperor's hair stood on end: "Can this thing be delicious raw? Are you sure it won't be poisoned?"

"My granddaughter guarantees that she will not be poisoned. Dandelion is a medicinal material and is full of treasures. It can clear away heat and detoxify, reduce inflammation and relieve pain, beautify the skin, and improve immunity."