291-295

Chapter 291 Something happened to Bai Junhong

Lunch was brought by Qin Ruoshuang and his servants.

After eating, they continued to work. Even the Supreme Empress, the Empress and Qin Ruoshuang were busy bringing water to everyone to quench their thirst.

After working for a day, a group of children all turned into little cat faces.

It was the first time for them to experience the hardships of the common people who faced the loess and turned their backs to the sky, and they also truly understood how hard-won food is.

Xiaojiu pouted and said, "I am really tired today. I will never waste food again."

Bai Qianmo smiled: "Actually, there are people who work harder than today's farmer uncles. Today we have cattle, which makes it a lot easier for them.

Without oxen, people would have to dig with hoe after hoe.

Whether it is the meals or vegetables we eat, they are all hard-earned and earned with the sweat of the common people. "

"Yeah, I understand." Xiao Jiu nodded like a fool.

After three busy days, all the trial seeds were planted in the ground.

Bai Qianmo, Ye Muchen and Luo Jiuying followed Cheng Yunhai to the valley where he lived in seclusion to plant medicinal materials.

When they returned from the valley, Bai Qianmo's birthday was only three days away.

However, on April 17, an urgent letter arrived from the border gate.

The emperor urgently summoned Ye Chufeng into the palace.

When Ye Chufeng came to the emperor's study, the emperor said anxiously: "Fourth brother, something happened. Moer's father, General Bai, accidentally fell into the enemy's trap to save a deputy general who was pursuing impulsively. His whereabouts are unknown now. Life or death is uncertain.

Fourth brother, who do you think should be sent to support this matter? "

Ye Chufeng said without hesitation: "Brother Emperor, this matter is of great importance, it is better for me to go in person! I hope to find General Bai.

General Bai is not only Mo'er's biological father, but also the coach. His whereabouts are unknown, and my younger brother is afraid that the soldiers will panic. "

The emperor's eyes darkened slightly: "Don't tell Mo'er and her mother about this in advance. Fourth brother, I order you to find General Bai. You must see him alive, and see his body dead."

Ye Chufeng nodded: "Brother, don't worry, General Bai won't die that easily. Before he went on the expedition, Mo'er gave him two stinking smoke bombs, so saving his life shouldn't be a problem."

"I also hope that he can come back safely. I hope that the smelly smoke bomb that Mo'er gave him can save him. Fourth brother, hurry up and get ready. We will set off at 00:00 tomorrow."

"Yes, my brother, please retire."

Ye Chufeng, who returned to the palace, immediately pulled Qin Ruoshuang into the room and told Qin Ruoshuang what happened to Bai Qianmo's father.

However, the conversation between the couple was overheard by Xiaojiu who happened to be passing by.

Xiaojiu's expression changed drastically and she immediately ran to find Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen.

"Little Eight Sisters, it's bad, something happened to your father!"

Bai Qianmo's face changed drastically: "What's going on? Xiaojiu, tell me quickly."