326-330

Chapter 326 The loser

On the 28th of February, Bai Qianmo, Ye Muchen and Cheng Yunhai were studying in their room, when Xiaojiu's whirring sound came from outside the door.

"Little Eight Sisters, the weather is very good today, come out quickly, let's go shopping."

Bai Qianmo glanced at Cheng Yunhai.

Cheng Yunhai said with a doting look on his face: "Girl, you and your seventh brother have been studying hard during this period. It's time to go out for a walk and play! Relax and relax."

The brother and sister's eyes lit up: "Thank you so much, Second Master."

"Silly boy, what are you thanking for? Go play!"

The brother and sister walked out of the room, and Xiao Jiu rushed to Bai Qianmo excitedly: "Xiao Bamei, we haven't gone shopping for a long time. Let's go shopping today! My father gave me a lot of money, and I'll treat you to something delicious. ."

Bai Qianmo smiled mischievously: "Really? How much money did Uncle Huang give you?"

Xiaojiu took out the banknotes on his body: "Here, there are two hundred taels of banknotes."

"Well, we can really buy a lot of delicious food. Let's go shopping with Sister Song and my second and third sisters."

Lao Liu nodded: "Okay! Let's go to Taifu's Mansion to make an appointment with Sister Song first. I haven't seen her for a long time."

Bai Qianmo called her superiors Situ Min, Su Wanqing, Xiang'er and Chuntao, and Ye Muchen also called Wu Xiaolei, and they walked to the Taifu Mansion together.

Arriving at the door of Taifu's Mansion, Xiang'er stepped forward and knocked on the door.

The boy opened the door and immediately saw Bai Qianmo and the two princesses. He immediately smiled and saluted and welcomed the group in.

Song Jinhua was painting in the room when a servant came to report: "Miss, the eighth lady and the two princesses of the palace are here."

Song Jin was startled, her little hand shook, and the peony in the middle of the painting was destroyed by a drop of ink.

"Mo'er and the others are here, where are they?"

The servant replied: "In the yard, Miss, please go and have a look!"

Song Jinhua put down her pen and ran into the yard in a hurry.

"Sister Mo'er, sister Xue'er, sister Yan'er, Seventh Young Master, why are you here?"

Bai Qianmo chuckled: "Of course I'm here to ask you to go shopping! Sister Song, do you want to go?"

"Go, of course you want to go. Just wait for me. I'll go in and get some banknotes. I'll treat you to something delicious."

Xiaojiu stopped her and said, "Sister Song, you don't need to invite me today. I, the princess, do. Let's go quickly!"

"Then I have to go back and get some banknotes. How can I go shopping without money? Just wait for me."

"Okay! Then hurry up."

Song Jinhua ran back to the house. Her mother had prepared a stack of silver notes for her: "Take it! Don't let the princess and the princess spend their money."

"Thank you mother, my daughter knows what to do."

"Buy it when you find something you like. You're getting married in half a month, so don't treat yourself badly."

Song Jinhua blushed, "Mother, what are you talking about? My daughter lacks everything."

"Go quickly! Don't keep the little princess waiting."