136-140

Chapter 136 Is she the three- or four-year-old miracle doctor?

Along the way, the group was in a state of shock, and no one spoke.

Situ Min's house is located in the center of Tigu City, and the house is very large.

As soon as they arrived at Situ's house, Luo Jiuying, Ye Chufeng and the others surrounded Bai Qianmo.

Luo Jiuying asked: "Mo'er, the old man on the street just now was dead. He had no breathing and no pulse. Why did he come back to life by blowing into his mouth and pressing his chest?"

"Master, that old man suffered cardiac and respiratory arrest caused by chest paralysis and is in a state of suspended animation. If cardiopulmonary resuscitation is performed in time, it is possible to rescue him."

"CPR means blowing into his mouth and compressing the chest?"

"Yes, blowing into his mouth and pressing his chest will help him restore his breathing and heartbeat."

Everyone nodded thoughtfully.

No need to ask who taught him, everyone automatically thought of the omnipotent Zhang Sanfeng in Bai Qianmo's dream.

"Master, I understand, but I don't quite understand." Luo Jiuying frowned: "When I found you in the wild, you had no breathing and pulse, but no one gave you CPR at that time. How did you survive? of?"

"Huh?" Bai Qianmo rolled his eyes and said with a playful smile: "My disciple doesn't know, maybe my life is not meant to be cut off. When I went to the Palace of the King of Hell, I was slapped back by the Lord of Hell!"

Qin Ruoshuang fondly poked her little nose: "Thank you for being able to laugh. Don't you know how miserable and scary it was when your master rescued you?"

Ye Muchen looked at Bamei with admiration. Bamei was four years younger than him but knew more than him.

No, you must work hard to learn medical skills and martial arts, otherwise the gap with your eighth sister will only get further and further away.

Luo Jiuying said with a serious face: "Girl, if you teach me this cardiopulmonary resuscitation as a teacher again, you may be able to save more people at critical moments."

Ye Muchen: "I want to learn too."

Bai Qianmo nodded: "Okay, everyone can learn from it, maybe we may encounter situations that require first aid in the future.

Uncle Situ, I need a clean carpet. "

"No problem." Situ's father ordered his servants to get a clean carpet and put a bed sheet on the carpet.

Ye Chufeng lay on the bed sheets, and Bai Qianmo began to explain the conditions of patients who needed cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the specific details of cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

Bai Qianmo spoke in great detail, and those who listened listened attentively.

Especially Ye Muchen, he kept in mind every word and every word Bai Qianmo said.

...

However, what everyone didn't expect was that in just half a day, Bai Qianmo taught Luo Jiuying cardiopulmonary resuscitation and resuscitated the old man, and the news spread throughout Tigu City.

At first, no one believed that a three- or four-year-old child could teach his father to save people, except for those who had witnessed Luo Jiuying's master and apprentice rescuing people.

But there are many people who have witnessed Luo Jiuying's master and apprentice rescuing people. They all swear that they saw it with their own eyes, and more and more people believe it.