11-15

Chapter 11 Why don't they die earlier?

Bai Qianqian took a step forward, unable to hide the jealousy in her eyes, but looked at Bai Qianmo reproachfully, "Fourth sister, how can you slander grandma like this? My mother is not in good health, and grandma usually takes care of us. How can you repay kindness with hatred?"

Bai Qianmo smiled slightly, and the pear dimple on his face became more obvious, "Why is mother in poor health? Sister, do you really not know? If your good grandmother hadn't humiliated and abused you every day, and targeted her everywhere every day, how could your mother's health be gone? Okay?"

Madam Bai suddenly looked at Bai Qianmo, whom she hadn't seen for a few days. Not only did this little bitch speak without a big tongue, she also expressed herself so clearly and fluently.

Is this really what a three-year-old child can say?

Shouldn't a three-year-old child understand nothing and express nothing?

Good guy, someone must have taught her behind her back!

Bai Qianqian's eyes instantly filled with tears, and she looked like she was about to cry because of her grievance.

"Fourth sister, you are still young and don't understand anything. You can't just listen to what others teach you. Grandma has worked hard to raise us sisters. You can't say those words that hurt grandma anymore. Grandma will be sad. "

Qin Ruoshuang really couldn't stand Bai Qianqian's white lotus look at a young age. She glanced at her coldly and said suddenly: "Oh? It was your grandmother who raised you? Then you should really repay your grandmother well, that is I don't know if you were born by your grandmother or your mother?"

Bai Qianqian replied blurtly: "Of course she was born by my mother."

"Then where were you when your mother was ill? Did you greet your mother?

Where were you when your grandmother targeted your mother? Have you ever complained about your mother?

Your mother is sitting here, have you ever greeted her? Or look at her?

How dare you, an unfilial daughter like you, deserve to be said to have been born of your mother? "

Bai Qianqian's back stiffened. No matter how much Mrs. Bai taught her, she was still only eleven years old.

Qin Ruoshuang's simple words made her tears roll like beans.

She secretly looked at Ye Mulin, whom she had admired for a long time, hoping that Ye Mulin could stand up and save her.

But Ye Mulin didn't even look at her, he just looked at Bai Qianmo with a doting look on his face.

Looking at Ye Mulin's younger brothers, none of them gave her a look. They only had Bai Qianmo in their eyes.

Seeing Mrs. Bai's incredible look, Bai Qianmo knew that he couldn't say any more, as any further words would reveal his maturity that was inconsistent with his age.

Anyway, she is only a three-year-old child now, and her father, the king, and her mother are venting their anger on her, so she just needs to be a good baby.

Thinking of this, Bai Qianmo showed innocence again, walked up to Nie Wenjing on her short legs, and snuggled into Nie Wenjing's arms obediently.

Ye Chufeng sneered and said: "Mrs. Bai, is this the well-behaved and sensible granddaughter you said? She doesn't even recognize her own mother. I don't dare to accept her as my adopted daughter. I'm afraid of attracting wolves into the house!"

Mrs. Bai only felt that her face hurt, very, very badly.

I hate Bai Qianmo and Nie Wenjing in my heart. Why are they so lucky? Why don't you die sooner?