491-495

Chapter 491 What big thing are you planning to do again?

All the officials choked and sat down politely.

General Bai is getting engaged to the prince's child, so what's going on with them following behind with wine glasses in hand?

Those who knew were worried about the emperor's safety, but those who didn't knew thought Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen had countless fathers!

As the emperor's uncle to Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen, the emperor took a wine glass to have a drink with the common people, which further showed that he was an emperor who was kind and approachable to the people.

As for safety issues, with Ye Chufeng, Bai Junhong, Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen here, who can hurt him at all?

Bai Qianmo signaled Xiang'er to pour the emperor a drink.

The emperor took the drink.

Bai Qianmo said: "Uncle Huang, let's start from here!"

The emperor nodded slightly, raised his glass and said, "Dear ladies, today is the engagement of my little niece and nephew. I am very happy that you can come. Let's have a drink together!"

"Congratulations to the emperor, congratulations to the emperor; congratulations to the prince and general Bai."

Everyone raised their glasses together, raised their heads and drank the wine in one gulp.

The emperor tasted the sweet taste of the drink in the cup and turned to look at Bai Qianmo.

Bai Qianmo explained in a low voice with a smile: "Uncle Huang, there are so many folks outside! We can't get drunk."

"Well, Mo'er girl is very thoughtful. Come on, let's go have a drink with the villagers."

After the emperor finished speaking, he walked towards the door immediately.

Ye Chufeng and Bai Junhong were guarding the emperor on the left and right, while Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen were following behind the three elders.

The emperor and Ye Chufeng appeared with wine glasses. The people outside the door were so excited that they all stood up and prepared to kneel down to salute.

"Folks, don't kneel. I'm here to drink with you. Tonight, I am not the emperor, but the uncle of two children. You are not allowed to kneel." The emperor stopped him.

The common people were stunned for a moment, then raised their wine glasses with both hands, their eyes full of excitement.

The emperor was also moved when he saw this scene.

"Thank you, folks, thank you so much for coming to support me!"

A middle-aged man had drunk some wine and now he became bolder.

He said with a grateful face: "The little princess is engaged to the seventh prince of the palace, so the common people must come. The little princess saved Cao Min's life. Without the little princess, the common people would not be alive today!"

The little princess and the seventh son are both the saviors of the common people. They got engaged, the common people came, they got married, and the common people came even more. I wish the little princess and the seventh son a happy harmony and happiness! "

The emperor kept nodding, with a gentle smile on his face.

With one person taking the lead, the common people suddenly became energetic and began to chat with the emperor one by one.

The words were full of gratitude, thanking Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen for freeing them from their illnesses.

The emperor's face was filled with pride: "Folks, do you know where the high-yielding grain seeds you are growing now come from?"