301-305

Chapter 301 Moer is in coma

The next day.

Early in the morning, Ye Chufeng took everyone back to Beijing.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen did not ride on the golden eagle to go first, but accompanied Ye Chufeng and the others.

If he met a patient along the way, Bai Qianmo would seize the opportunity to let Ye Muchen practice.

Twenty days later, the group successfully arrived in the capital.

As soon as he returned to the palace, Bai Qianmo shouted: "Grandfather, grandma, granddaughter is back!"

The eager Emperor ran out of the room and towards the door.

Bai Qianmo also opened her short legs and rushed towards the Supreme Emperor like a gust of wind.

The Supreme Emperor hugged Bai Qianmo into his arms: "You little girl, it's been more than a month since I left. Quickly let Grandfather see if you are injured?"

"No, no, how could my granddaughter be injured? She's fine!"

Bai Qianmo left the Emperor's arms and turned around twice to show that nothing happened to her.

Just after two turns, Bai Qianmo rolled his eyes and fell down softly.

The Supreme Emperor was horrified and caught her little body: "Mo'er girl, what's wrong with you? Mo'er, Mo'er...

Come on, Doctor Luo, come and see Mo'er. "

Luo Jiuying and Ye Chufeng were shocked and rushed to Bai Qianmo's side.

Others immediately gathered around him, all with worried looks on their faces.

"Mo'er."

"Girl Mo'er."

Luo Jiuying quickly put her finger on Bai Qianmo's pulse, and the next second, her brows slowly furrowed.

The Supreme Emperor looked anxious: "What's wrong with Mo'er? Why did you faint when you fainted? Did something happen on the way back?"

Ye Chufeng shook his head: "Father, nothing happened on the way back. Mo'er's condition has always been very good."

"Then what was the reason for fainting?"

Luo Jiuying frowned and said, "There is nothing wrong with Mo'er's body."

The Emperor became even more anxious: "Why did you faint when there was no problem? Are you sure you weren't bitten by bugs or something on the way back?"

Ye Chufeng said firmly: "Really not."

"Do you believe it or not? Shuang'er, please take her into the house and check her carefully. What if Mo'er was bitten by a poisonous insect and didn't tell you?"

Ye Chufeng was startled, it was not impossible.

Mo'er is a very sensible child who knows how to report good things but not bad things.

Qin Ruoshuang replied: "Okay, I will go and give Mo'erzai a careful inspection."

Ye Chufeng strode towards the room with Bai Qianmo in his arms, Qin Ruoshuang quickly followed, and the Queen Mother also followed behind the couple with an anxious look on her face.

After placing Bai Qianmo on the bed, Ye Chufeng turned around and left the room, closing the door thoughtfully.

Qin Ruoshuang untied Bai Qianmo's clothes, stripped her naked, and checked her twice carefully.

Not to mention a small bag, there wasn't even a red spot on Mo'er's body, and there were no traces of mosquito bites at all.

Qin Ruoshuang was stunned. She touched her forehead and found no high fever!