231-235

Chapter 231 Only the ambition to make money

After spending three days with her parents in the old house, on the fourth day of the new year, Bai Qianmo returned to the palace with Xiang'er and Chuntao.

Lao Liu and Xiao Jiu came to the palace early to wait for her, to see and compete with her great son.

Seeing Bai Qianmo back, Xiaojiu and Lao Liu were very excited.

The same goes for Su Wanqing and Situ Min. A group of little girls happily walked towards the wolf pen.

After spending the whole morning sparring with the wolves, the little girls were all sweating profusely.

After lunch, Bai Qianmo came to the door of Ye Chufeng's study and raised her little hand to knock on the door.

"Come in."

Bai Qianmo pushed open the door and walked in with a bright smile on her face.

Ye Chufeng asked with a doting look on his face: "Mo'er, is there any good thing in smiling so happily?"

Bai Qianmo blinked and replied with a smile: "It's a good thing, a great thing. Father, my daughter needs your help."

"Tell me! What do you need dad to do for you?"

"Father, how many acres of land does my daughter need?"

Ye Chufeng held Bai Qianmo on his lap: "Mo'er, please tell me slowly, what do you need to do?"

Bai Qianmo said with a serious look: "My daughter wants to grow fruits and vegetables, and there are also some crops that she wants to try to grow to see if the yield can be higher than the original crops in Nanyan Kingdom?

If the yield can be increased, we can cultivate seeds so that everyone can grow high-yielding crops.

You can grow more vegetables and sell them to sister Wanqing's inns and restaurants.

When the common people can accept the new vegetables, we can provide seeds so that the common people can plant them in large quantities and improve their quality of life.

As long as things go well, our Nanyan country will be able to develop rapidly in a few years.

In the future, if we have surplus grain, we can sell it to neighboring countries to promote the economic development of Nanyan..."

Bai Qianmo spoke out all her thoughts.

Ye Chufeng looked shocked. The vegetables his daughter planted in the garden last year were indeed very good. He also knew that his daughter had left a lot of seeds.

But she didn't expect that her daughter did all this for the people of Nanyan Kingdom.

She is just a child, but she can see so far and think so thoughtfully.

"Mo'er, you are just a child. Tell your father why you did this?"

"Father, every drop of kindness should be repaid by a spring. Uncle Huang is the Emperor. He is worried about whether the people in the world can have enough food and clothing. You and Uncle Huang are so kind to your daughter, so naturally she wants to repay you."

"But you are still so young, and my father cannot bear to let you live so tiredly and worry so much."

Bai Qianmo smiled slightly: "Father, don't worry! My daughter doesn't need to do these things herself. Let's find a group of people. My daughter will provide seeds and planting methods, and teach them the methods."

Ye Chufeng nodded proudly: "Okay, you are indeed my king's daughter, and my father will fully support you in this matter.

Go, follow your father into the palace, and tell your uncle your thoughts. I believe your uncle will be very happy and will fully support you. "