191-195

Chapter 191 The veteran driver takes me with him

The Wolf King lay down next to Bai Qianmo and motioned for Bai Qianmo to climb onto its back.

As soon as the little girl climbed onto the Wolf King's back, the Wolf King started running wildly in the woods with her on his back.

Ye Muchen chased Yazi wildly and used his inner strength.

Situ Min and Su Wanqing were slightly startled, and then they quickly followed.

It's a pity that both girls can't run fast.

Situ Min was a little better, after all, he had some internal strength.

Su Wanqing had to put in all her physical strength.

However, the high-intensity training during this period has greatly enhanced her endurance.

Luo Jiuying followed Situ Min and Su Wanqing to protect their safety.

Sudden--

"Ouch~"

A wolf howl resounded throughout the forest.

Luo Jiuying only felt that today's wolf howl was different from the past. He frowned, picked up a wolf in one hand and started chasing after it with Qinggong.

as expected.

Bai Qianmo, Ye Muchen and the Wolf King encountered a big tiger confronting two children and a wolf.

The Wolf King bared his teeth, and the cry just now was the sound he made to summon his companions.

The tiger had been hungry for a long time and was unwilling to give up the prey that was so close.

In fact, it knows that as soon as the wolves come, even if it is the king of the forest, it will have to run away with its tail between its legs.

Seeing the tiger, Bai Qianmo was not afraid, but excited: "Erha, tell your companions not to come, don't scare the tiger away, I want to compete with it in martial arts."

"Ouch!"

The Wolf King looked up to the sky and howled again.

Luo Jiuying also caught up at this time.

Bai Qianmo said excitedly: "Master, this big tiger will be left for my disciple and Seventh Brother to practice. You can just watch from the sidelines. If Disciple and Seventh Brother are in danger, you will take action."

The corner of Luo Jiuying's mouth twitched: "Girl Mo'er, you're not still thinking about taming this tiger, are you?"

Bai Qianmo shook her head: "No, no, no, it is difficult to tame an adult tiger. Even if it is tamed at the time, it may still hurt people in the future. It is hard to change its wild nature.

To tame a tiger, you must start teaching it from the cubs, otherwise it will be very dangerous. "

Luo Jiuying breathed a sigh of relief. He was afraid that Bai Qianmo would try to tame a tiger on a whim, which would harm others and herself.

"Okay, you and Chen'er will treat this tiger as a sparring partner and a teacher to protect you, go ahead!"

Bai Qianmo took out the telescopic soft sword given by her senior brother.

Ye Muchen also pulled out the nine-section whip hidden in his waist with a "swish".

Bai Qianmo's eyes widened: "Wow! Nine-section whip! Master, my disciples must also learn it."

"Okay, let's deal with the tiger first, then go back and teach you."

"Come on!"

Bai Qianmo shouted, and the telescopic soft sword lengthened with a "clang" sound, and his soft little body rushed towards the big tiger like a gust of wind.