211-215

Chapter 211 The real family is surrounded by four walls

Ye Chufeng said: "Mo'er, Mr. Qiu's face is hard to exchange for a pound of pork, but his family property is enough to feed your grown-up son for several years, and it won't be a problem to add dozens of grown-up sons."

As soon as Ye Chufeng opened his mouth, Lord Qiu could hear his voice and his heart felt cold.

When the madam learned Bai Qianmo's identity, she was immediately heartbroken.

Master Qiu is in a high and powerful position, but compared to the Regent, he is nothing.

The most important thing is that the regent and the emperor are brothers from the same mother, and their relationship is so good that it is doubtful.

Even if Mr. Qiu is the crown prince's eunuch, he still doesn't have the guts to challenge the regent!

Mr. Qiu quickly saluted: "I pay my respects to the prince!"

Ye Chufeng said coldly: "Master Qiu is so powerful! Is this brothel your property?"

Mr. Qiu denied it flatly: "No, this is not Xiaguan's property. It was opened by a relative of Xiaguan Jian."

He didn't dare admit that this brothel was his.

When the current emperor of Nanyan State came to the throne, he clearly stipulated that those who serve as officials in the court are not allowed to operate brothels, casinos, sell illegal salt and other businesses to prevent officials from using their power for personal gain.

Of course, there are no restrictions on serious business.

What outsiders don't know is that Li Chunyuan is a silly nephew of Mr. Qiu's wife, but his income actually goes into his pocket.

Ye Chufeng sneered: "Yifeng, check this Li Chun Court carefully. Since Mr. Qiu is standing up for this Li Chun Court, focus on investigating the flow of funds in this brothel."

"I obey my orders."

Mr. Qiu's face was as pale as paper, and he fell into Ye Chufeng's hands. The brothel was a minor matter, but whether he could keep his official position was a big issue.

After giving instructions to Shen Yifeng, Ye Chufeng held Bai Qianmo in one hand and Qin Ruoshuang in the other, and walked to the east of the capital with a few children.

After touching a stick of incense, the group arrived near Xue Hongluan's house.

Under the leadership of Xue Hongluan, he turned left and right and finally found her home.

Standing at the door of Xue Hongluan's house, Bai Qianmo felt a little sad.

There is a gap between the rich and the poor in any dynasty. Xue Hongluan's family is really so poor that it is unbelievable.

There is a crack in the wall of the dilapidated adobe house. The house leans to the right. It is supported by two timbers as thick as an adult's thigh. It may collapse at any time.

The dilapidated wooden door is crumbling, and there is an almost rusty lock hanging on the door. If someone with more strength pulls it gently, the lock will be scrapped.

Xue Hongluan's family is not here. I wonder if they went out to work or went to find their daughter?

Ye Chufeng sighed: "Oh! Let's take her back to the palace to treat her injuries first, and then come back and see her later!"

Just when Ye Chufeng and his party turned around and prepared to return to the palace, a couple in tattered clothes and a six or seven-year-old boy appeared not far away.