321-325

Chapter 321 Are you welcome in the palace?

The corner of Luo Jiuying's mouth twitched. Is it true that the Supreme Emperor won't come?

Roasting a pig is a big undertaking. If you want to roast the pig tomorrow, you have to prepare it today.

Ye Chufeng smiled and said: "Okay, let's roast another one tomorrow, and let the emperor and the others come to the palace and eat the roast pig lively."

Cheng Yunhai was excited: "Then I will take someone to marinate the pig tonight.

Mo'er, prepare some seasoning for me. "

"Okay! I'll put it in Sister Wanqing's room. You can just pick it up later."

After Bai Qianmo finished speaking, she turned around and ran to Su Wanqing's room.

Taking out enough seasonings from the space, Bai Qianmo ran back to the backyard.

Ye Chufeng asked the cook, Aunt Li, to put some roast pork into a food box, and after taking two bites of the roast, the family rushed to the palace.

As soon as they entered the palace, Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen ran to find the queen and the prince, asking them to taste the beggar pig together.

The emperor's family was busy changing clothes and dressing up. When the brother and sister heard that they were allowed to taste the roast pig, they immediately became interested.

The things Mo'er got were things they couldn't usually eat.

Soon the whole family gathered in the emperor's palace, and Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen took out all the roasted meats from the food boxes.

Bai Qianmo smiled and said: "Uncle Huang, this is the beggar pig made by my niece's second master. It tastes very good, hehe..."

"Beggar pig?" The emperor looked puzzled: "Why have I never heard of it?"

"My niece has never heard of it. She has only heard of beggar's chicken and has eaten it. The second master used the recipe of beggar's chicken to make beggar's pig."

The emperor smiled: "That's it, okay, I'll give it a try."

"Well, the barbecue should be eaten while it's hot. It won't taste good when it's cold."

After Bai Qianmo finished speaking, he put his hand into the small satchel and took out the dagger from the space.

Eunuch Yu's hair stood on end, why did this little ancestor bring the dagger into the palace?

Doesn't she know that no one can bring weapons into the palace except those responsible for guarding the palace?

However, the emperor seemed not to notice the dagger in Bai Qianmo's hand and looked at the barbecue in front of him with interest.

Bai Qianmo cut the barbecue into small pieces, picked up a pair of chopsticks and handed them to the emperor: "Uncle Huang, how about you try it?"

The emperor took the chopsticks, picked up a piece of fat and thin barbecue and stuffed it into his mouth.

The aroma of meat in his mouth immediately made the emperor narrow his eyes, and the more he chewed, the more delicious it became.

"It's not bad! This barbecue has a unique taste and leaves a fragrant aroma in your mouth. Queen, come and try it too."

After the emperor and queen had tasted it, the prince and others dared to come forward to taste it.

One bite satisfies their taste buds like never before.