461-465

Chapter 461: Retrieving bee pupae and retaining the hive

Bai Qianmo nodded: "Okay, father and master, please pay attention to safety."

"Don't worry! My master and your father are not children."

After Luo Jiuying finished speaking, she looked at Ye Chufeng and used Qinggong to fly up to the pine tree.

According to Bai Qianmo's instructions, a hole was cut into the bee bag. Under the illumination of the flashlight, the densely packed wasps began to stir.

If someone with trypophobia sees it, they will faint to death on the spot.

Ye Chufeng and Luo Jiuying took out the beehive from the bee bag and threw it directly to Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen.

Ye Muchen flew to catch the beehive, shined a flashlight on it, and immediately smiled: "Wow! I took it orally again, there are so many bee pupae.

Eighth sister, let's just wait for our father and master to remove all the beehives. Let's go to the space to get the bee pupae. The light here is too dark, so it's really difficult to get them. "

"Okay, let's put it on the ground first and put it into the space together later."

Ye Chufeng and Luo Jiuying cut carefully, and it took them a while to take out the hive with bee pupae in the bee bag.

The two came down from the pine tree. Bai Qianmo sent the hive into the space before leading the three of them into the space.

The four people took off their gloves and helmets and placed the hive on the coffee table in the living room of the villa.

Bai Qianmo found a clean basin, and the four of them sat in the living room of the villa to collect bee pupae.

The hive is very large, about eighty centimeters in diameter.

Ye Muchen muttered: "If I had known that there were so many bee pupae and that Eighth Sister wanted to keep the hive and stuff it back, I should have called the mother and concubine together. How long will it take to get so many bee pupae?"

Bai Qianmo glanced at the other seven hives of various sizes placed on the coffee table, and said, "How about we go back and let everyone pick them up together? Since the Golden Eagle is here, our trip back can only last for a cup of tea."

Ye Chufeng nodded: "Okay, there are so many bee pupae, if we don't take them back to collect them, I'm afraid we won't be able to collect them all until dawn with just the four of us."

Bai Qianmo smiled: "Okay, you just stay in the space, my daughter will go back alone, and she will take you out in the backyard."

"Okay, okay, go quickly, we can still get a lot in this cup of tea."

"Okay, my daughter is out."

After saying that, Bai Qianmo stepped out of the space.

Calling the golden eagle over, Bai Qianmo got on the golden eagle's back.

"Jinbao, go back home first and come back later."

"Tweet."

The golden eagle responded and flew towards the palace.

When he was about to arrive at the palace, Bai Qianmo touched the golden lotus mark on his left wrist with his right hand and said, "Father, please get ready, my daughter will be home soon."

Ye Chufeng and the other three people in the space suddenly heard Bai Qianmo's voice and couldn't see her. They were really startled.

But then she realized that this was her space. She was outside, so it wouldn't be difficult for her voice to come in.