131-135

Chapter 131 Are you convinced?

When the middle-aged man saw the fierce-looking man, he turned around and ran away without any time to think.

Don't run away. Others may not know that he did it. Once the middle-aged man ran away, the big man would know with his toes that it was the middle-aged man who did it.

"Catch him!" the big man shouted, pointing at the man.

The two people next to the big man used their Qinggong skills and chased him out.

Bai Qianmo, who heard the commotion in the restaurant, turned to look at the door, then turned back and said, "Brother Qi, eat quickly. After you finish, go out and watch the Golden Eagle."

"Oh, I see."

The brother and sister worked hard.

Ye Chufeng smiled slightly: "Eat slowly, don't worry about the golden eagle. If the golden eagle is in danger, my father's secret guard will naturally take action."

Bai Qianmo blinked: "That's right! The emperor's grandfather and the emperor's grandmother are traveling together. It's impossible for the father to not send secret guards to protect them secretly."

As a result, the brother and sister slowed down their cooking speed and began to chew slowly.

Outside the restaurant, the middle-aged man had been caught by the big man's two brothers, who carried the middle-aged man in front of the big man like a chicken.

The big man looked at the middle-aged man coldly: "Did you throw the roast chicken at me?"

The middle-aged man shook his head: "No, how can a young man have the courage?"

"Then why are you running?"

"I, I, I..." The middle-aged man's face was full of guilt, and he didn't dare to look at the big man in front of him.

The big man looked at the middle-aged man's greasy hands and grabbed his neck: "You still dare to lie to me? You are impatient with life, aren't you?"

The middle-aged man's legs were shaking with fear: "Master, please forgive me! I, I really didn't mean it. Look at the roof...ahem..."

The big man shook off the middle-aged man, took a few steps forward, turned around and looked towards the roof.

At this sight, the big man's eyes lit up.

"(ノ⊙ω⊙)ノ嚯! Grandma, these two eagles are so big, they are back to me!"

After finishing speaking, the big man rubbed his hands, used Qinggong and flew up to the roof.

"Tweet."

The golden eagle shouted twice, spread its wings and flew into the air.

When Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen heard the cry of the eagle, they put down their bowls and chopsticks and ran out to check.

The golden eagle was hovering in mid-air. The big man took advantage of the roof and lifted his body into the air again, flying towards the eagle.

"The bold maniac who dares to take advantage of Golden Eagle is seeking death!"

With a roar, four secret guards appeared from the back of the restaurant, holding long swords in their hands, and faced the big man.

The big man snorted disdainfully: "Huh! What I like is mine."

They met each other, and there was a "clang" sound, the sound of weapons clashing, and the big man flew backwards.

With a "bang" sound, the big man hit the ground heavily.