456-460

Chapter 456: Not enough flower cakes to sell

After the mother and son entered the space, they continued to dig out rose seedlings with small shovels so that they could be transplanted by the people in the greenhouse.

After digging for a long time, Bai Qianmo went to get two fruit baskets, ready to pick some strawberries for the people in the greenhouse to taste.

Ye Muchen took Bai Qianmo's little hand: "Bamei, do you really want to pick it for them to taste?"

"Yes, they work so hard. Each of them gives them a strawberry and two flower shortcakes to comfort everyone."

"Okay! I'll pick it with you."

Bai Qianmo smiled and joked: "Brother Qi, are you reluctant to let them taste the strawberries?"

Ye Muchen admitted generously: "I really can't bear to part with you. I just want to keep you so you can eat more. Grandfather and Grandmother haven't tasted it yet!"

Bai Qianmo smiled: "Brother Qi, take a look for yourself. There are still so many strawberries in the orchard, and they will continue to bear fruit after they are picked. We will have a lot of fruits to eat in the future."

Ye Muchen's face was full of doting: "Okay, okay, you have the final say. Let's go pick strawberries together."

"OK!"

The brother and sister laughed and picked two baskets of strawberries together, and Bai Qianmo took Ye Muchen and Qin Ruoshuang out of the space.

Carrying two baskets of red strawberries in their hands, the brother and sister entered the greenhouse carrying the baskets.

When the common people saw the strawberries in the basket, they were all shocked.

Strawberries are also grown in the greenhouse, but the largest strawberries are not half as big as those in Bai Qianmo's basket.

Is this a strawberry? Are strawberries that big?

"Princess, is this a strawberry? Why is it so much bigger than the one in the greenhouse?" someone asked.

Bai Qianmo took a strawberry and handed it to him: "This is indeed a strawberry. I grew it myself. Of course it is bigger than the ones in the greenhouse. Let me give you one to try."

The common man waved his hands repeatedly: "Princess, you'd better put it outside first! We will eat later, and we will taste it after eating. Now the hands of the common people are full of mud."

Bai Qianmo glanced at her hands and smiled awkwardly: "Sorry, sorry, it's almost dinner time. Everyone should wash their hands and eat. There will be fruits and snacks after dinner later."

"Thank you, Princess." Everyone in the greenhouse thanked them in unison.

The leader informed everyone to wash their hands and eat.

Nowadays, people bring their own meals at noon. They usually bring some steamed buns, pickles and a water bag. They just make do with it at noon and then continue working.

They were all doing farm work. A little steamed buns and some pickles would only make me half full, and there was no oil or water, so it wasn't easy to keep me hungry.

After everyone finished eating the steamed buns and pickles, Bai Qianmo placed the prepared flower shortcakes and strawberries in front of everyone.

"Everyone is in for a treat today. These are the benefits that the princess has prepared for you. Each person has two flower shortcakes and a big strawberry. After eating, work harder!"