56-60

Chapter 56 Let me see your head

Bai Qianmo entered the house, picked up the top set of clothes, and ran into her mother's bedroom to change.

A moment later, she came to Qin Ruoshuang wearing a brand new dress.

The skirt is festive red, with Tang suit buttons on the neckline, slightly wider cuffs, and a pattern embroidered with gold thread. The hem is slightly fluffy, and the outermost layer is a layer of red gauze.

Wearing it on Bai Qianmo, and matching it with an ancient-style bun, she would be like an out-and-out little fairy descending from the earth. It's a pity that her hair is still very short, less than an inch.

She couldn't even tie up the small crotch, so she could only continue to wear her triangle scarf.

Qin Ruoshuang's face was full of amazement, "My daughter is so beautiful, it is even more amazing to wear such a beautiful dress, she looks good.

Mo'er, you can take the time to draw a few more drawings, and take them to the tailor to make them. After the Chinese New Year, you can find a shop and choose a good day to open a ready-made clothing store. "

"Yeah, thank you, Mother. Hehe, I have to show it to Situ Min to see if she likes it?"

"Go! Take the remaining two sets with you. Don't you want to discuss business with the Situ family?"

Bai Qianmo winked her right eye mischievously, "Mother, that's what I think. Do you want to come with me?"

"Okay, my Mother will accompany you, let's go!"

Qin Ruoshuang picked up the two sets of clothes on the table and went to Situ Min's room with Bai Qianmo.

As soon as Little Momo walked in, Situ Min was stunned. This dress was more beautiful than the dress worth a hundred taels in the tailor shop.

Situ Zhou also stared at Bai Qianmo's dress without blinking, and after a while he came back to his senses and asked: "Miss Eighth, where did you buy this dress? It's so beautiful, I want to give it to you too." My sister bought a set."

Bai Qianmo deliberately turned around twice and said with a proud look on her face: "You can't buy this dress. I drew the design myself, and my father and Mother asked someone to make it for me."

Situ Zhou looked regretful, "Ah! What a pity. My sister will look very good in this dress."

"What's the pity? You can buy it from me if you want! But it's not in stock now, so you have to wait for it to be made."

Situ Zhou's eyes lit up, "That's no problem, I want to buy a set that's the same as yours."

"I have two other sets that are also newly made. Do you want to take a look at them together?"

"Of course, where is it?"

"Here it is!" Qin Ruoshuang handed the baggage to Situzhou.

Situ Zhou took the baggage, opened it, picked up the dress and took a look, his eyes full of surprise.

It's so beautiful. I've never seen this style of dress before. I can't take my eyes away at first sight.

Looking at the third set, there are different styles and styles, and each set has its own characteristics.

Situ Min's face was filled with anticipation. She liked it so much that she wanted to have all three sets of clothes.

Situ Zhou asked: "Miss Eighth, how much silver do three sets of dresses cost?"

Bai Qianmo didn't know how much these three sets of clothes cost, so she could only look at Qin Ruoshuang.

Qin Ruoshuang smiled slightly: "The cost of these three sets of dresses is a bit high, because they are made for Mo'er, so the fabric used is fine brocade. The fabric of the three sets of dresses cost one hundred and eighty taels. Calculate the tailor's wages.