486-490

Chapter 486 Why not use Hades coins?

Although she regretted it, she did not dare to reveal her identity.

The reason why she chose to pretend to be a ghost to scare Bai Qianmo was because she felt that no one in the world was not afraid of ghosts, not to mention that Bai Qianmo was a woman?

Pretending to be a ghost is not only a good way to hide your identity, but if you accidentally scare Bai Qianmo to death, no one will know that it was Xu Shujuan who did it.

But no matter how hard it was, she couldn't figure out that Bai Qianmo was not only not afraid of ghosts, but could also chase them and beat them up.

If she is accidentally beaten to death by Bai Qianmo, Bai Qianmo can also say that he beat a ghost. Who knows whether you are pretending or a real ghost?

Even if he is beaten to death, he will not be sentenced.

Xu Shujuan was so regretful that her intestines turned green, but she did not dare to ask for mercy.

Bai Qianmo chased the four people for a long time, intentionally or unintentionally blocking the way the four people wanted to escape, just to prevent them from escaping.

When Bai Qianmo was tired from beating, she sent the bamboo brush into the space and left the grove with her hands behind her back.

The four of them soon lost sight of Bai Qianmo's back.

Bai Qianmo did not really leave, but found a place to sneak into the space.

After changing her clothes, Bai Qianmo put on a ghost mask and stepped out of the space.

The four of Xu Shujuan rested for a long time before preparing to go home.

But as soon as the four of them got up from the ground, three evil ghosts with ferocious faces appeared in front of them.

"ah......"

Xu Shujuan let out an unprecedented scream, rolled her eyes, and fainted.

The other three were so frightened that they forgot to scream and passed out.

Bai Qianmo curled her lips and said, "Fuck you, grandma, you're so cowardly and dare to pretend to be a ghost and scare people. I'll let you taste what it's like to be scared by a ghost tonight."

With that said, Bai Qianmo took out some long wigs from the space and handed them to Bai Qianxue and Bai Qianling.

Bai Qianxue asked with confusion: "Fourth sister, what are you going to do with this?"

Bai Qianmo smiled: "Take it first, this is a wig. Don't they like to scare people? Let's play with them slowly."

The two sisters took the wig and looked at Bai Qianmo with puzzled faces.

Bai Qianmo put the wig on her head and helped the second and third sisters to put the wigs on their heads.

With waist-length hair and a twisted and terrifying ghost mask, he looks like a ghost.

Bai Qianmo grabbed a wrist-thick trunk of a small tree with one hand, stood upside down, and swept her long hair around Xu Shujuan's face.

Xu Shujuan's face was so itchy that she waved her hands impatiently and opened her eyes immediately.

Through the dim moonlight, Xu Shujuan saw the evil ghost above her head and was so scared that she peed her pants.

"Ah! Help! Ghost!"

A shocking cry woke up the other three people.

And beside them stood evil ghosts disguised as Bai Qianxue and Bai Qianling.