501-505

Chapter 501 Who are you related to?

After chatting for a while, Tang Anlin insisted on going to the new house to see it.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen had no choice but to rush to the new house with Tang Anlin.

After buying the new house, the young couple sent someone to clean it inside and out.

Tang Anlin was an elite businessman, and Bai Qianmo was not willing to treat him badly. The house he bought for him was so well-furnished that he could just move in with his bags.

Tang Anlin's family saw it in their eyes and remembered it in their hearts.

If I follow my master from now on, I won't have to worry about not having the chance to repay my master for his great kindness.

"Master, what kind of business do you have?" Tang Anlin asked.

Bai Qianmo told Tang Anlin all about his business.

Tang Anlin said: "Master, from now on all these businesses will be handed over to my subordinates. I will never let you down."

Bai Qianmo smiled and shook his head: "These businesses are currently being taken care of. You just need to choose the business you are good at. I will take care of the cost for you."

Tang Anlin smiled heartily: "Thank you, Master, for your trust. I am waiting for your words."

Bai Qianmo's face was full of seriousness: "Don't trust people you employ, and don't trust people you doubt. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have agreed to let you come to the capital a few years ago.

You guys have a good rest these two days. When you have a good rest and decide which line of business you want to do, tell me how much money you need. Just ask. "

"Yes, thank you Master."

Bai Qianmo looked at the child nestled in Wang Tiezhu's wife's arms. This little guy looked really cute, white and fat, and very pleasing to look at.

Bai Qianmo also checked Wang Guihua's body, but she did not expect that her recovery was better than expected.

"You're recovering well. Continue to keep your body and mind happy and don't overwork yourself. You will become healthier and healthier."

Wang Guihua smiled, her voice gentle and pleasant: "Thank you so much, little miracle doctor. We, mother and son, have inherited your great kindness! We don't even know how to repay you?"

"Don't say this. You and your family moved to the capital to help me. I can't thank you enough! Let's not talk about being too kind or not. We will all be a family from now on."

Wang Guihua's face was filled with emotion: "Okay, what a great family!"

Tang Anlin came to Bai Qianmo and said, "Master, this house is really nice. I like it very much."

"As long as you like it, settle down first and don't worry about business matters."

"OK."

After saying goodbye to the Tang family, Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen returned to the palace.

In the evening, Ye Chufeng received news that envoys from the Linzhao Kingdom were about to arrive in the capital.

Ye Chufeng took Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen into the palace to find the emperor.

Seeing the emperor, Ye Chufeng couldn't wait to ask: "Brother, why are you here in the capital?"

"I don't know. I haven't received any news before, so I'm also confused."