26-30

Chapter 26 You are really hopeless

Bai Qianqian looked nervous, "I, I came to see my fourth sister, who is the adopted daughter of the prince."

"My eighth lady is not here, she has gone out."

After the boy finished speaking, he closed the door with a bang.

Seeing the boy's bad attitude, Bai Qianqian did not dare to knock on the door again.

However, now that we have come, we cannot just go back.

She sat down on the steps and looked eagerly at the road in front of the door, hoping that Bai Qianmo would appear soon.

I couldn't sit still anymore, so I got up and walked back and forth, looking at the roads on both sides from time to time.

When Bai Qianmo came back from the palace, she saw Bai Qianqian sitting pitifully on the steps.

When she turned around and saw Bai Qianmo, she immediately got up from the steps and ran towards Bai Qianmo.

"Fourth sister, you are finally back."

Bai Qianmo tilted her little head and asked, "Sister, what do you want from me?"

Bai Qianqian glanced at Ye Chufeng and said stutteringly: "I, I just came to see you."

"Sister, tell me the truth, was it Mrs. Bai who asked you to come?"

"Fourth sister, that is our grandmother. How can you call her Mrs. Bai? It's so rude. I came here on my own and has nothing to do with my grandmother."

Ye Chufeng's face instantly darkened, and just as he was about to scold Bai Qianqian, Bai Qianmo pulled his right index finger.

Bai Qianmo's face turned cold, "Sister, you are only eleven years old and have not yet reached the age of Alzheimer's disease. How come you have forgotten that I once said that I only have parents and no grandmother?

Since you came to see me, now you have seen that I am very good, please go back! "

After Bai Qianmo finished speaking, she took Ye Chufeng's finger, walked around Bai Qianqian, and walked towards the gate of the palace.

Bai Qianqian was anxious, "Fourth sister, please wait a moment."

"Anything else?"

"I-I've been waiting here for you for a long time, and now I'm tired and thirsty. Can I go in with you for a glass of water?"

There was a hint of calculation in Bai Qianmo's eyes, and he said innocently, "Okay, come in with me!"

Bai Qianqian was happy, but Ye Chufeng was filled with doubts.

What is Mo'er doing?

No matter what the precious daughter wants to do, no one in the palace can hurt her.

In any case, Bai Qianqian is just a child and cannot make any trouble.

Bai Qianmo turned around and took Bai Qianqian's hand, leading her into the palace.

Bai Qianqian couldn't help but was stunned. The fourth sister had always wanted to hold her hand since she could walk, but she had always disliked the fourth sister as a troublemaker who only cried and cried, and never let her touch her hand.

But now, without this sister, she can't even enter the palace.

It turns out that the fourth sister's little hands are so soft, as if touching cotton.

Bai Qianmo took Bai Qianqian to her room, closed the door, and turned around to look at Bai Qianqian with a fierce look on her face.

"Sister, tell me! Why did you come to me? Did Mrs. Bai ask you to come?"