51-55

Chapter 51 Mrs. Bai's conspiracy

There was a hint of coldness in Bai Junhong's eyes, but he hid it very well and did not let Mrs. Bai see it.

"Mom, I really can't eat anymore. I can't even drink water. I've been traveling for such a long time. I'm really tired. I just want to have a good rest. Please let me go!"

Madam Bai was displeased and immediately pretended to be pitifully aggrieved.

The way Bai Junhong felt distressed the most when he wanted to shed tears but forced them back.

In the past, whenever she behaved like this, her son would immediately soften and rely on her for everything.

But today, Bai Junhong was unmoved at all. He pretended not to see the pitiful expression on the old lady's face, hugged Bai Qianmo and walked around the old lady towards the room.

The old lady was dumbfounded. Her son was too unusual today, and she could feel that although her son's attitude towards her was still respectful on the surface, the respect from the heart was gone.

Could it be that Mr. Nie complained to him?

She had threatened Mrs. Nie before and would not allow her to speak nonsense. How dare this bad guy ignore her threats?

very good!

Nie Wenjing, just wait for me! I will never let you go!

Watching Bai Junhong leave, Mrs. Bai stopped him without giving up: "Hong'er, you have been out for more than two months and finally came back, can't you talk to me?

You can't eat anything, so you can just talk to me! "

Bai Junhong said calmly: "Mother, I am really tired. If you really feel sorry for your son, can you wait until I have a good rest before talking to you?"

After Mrs. Bai paused for a moment, she could only pretend to feel sorry for her son and watched Bai Junhong return to his room.

She turned around and returned to her room. The more she thought about it, the more unwilling she became. She had already taken the medicine, so how could she not take it?

What a waste!

But she couldn't drag her son here by force, she had to think of a way.

Gao Xuezhi, who had been waiting in the room, poked his head out of the bedroom and took a look. When he saw the old lady coming back by herself, but not the stalwart figure he had longed for, his face immediately fell.

"Cousin, what's going on? Where are my cousin and others?"

Mrs. Bai sighed: "Oh! He said he was tired, so he didn't come to eat and went back to his room."

"What should we do now?"

"I also want to know what to do. He was not like this before. His attitude towards me today is completely different from before."

Gao Xuezhi stamped her feet angrily, almost scattering her hair.

Since the top of her head is bald, she can only wrap the top of her head with the surrounding hair, forming a countryside surrounding the city, and then fix it with hairbands and hairpins.

But there wasn't much hair around her, and this stomp almost exposed her bald head.

She quickly reached out and ruffled her hair again.

Seeing her like this, Mrs. Bai also felt disgusted.

Why did you think she could be a good general's wife before?