371-375

Chapter 371 Bad Luck

It took a day to deal with the follow-up matters.

Bai Qianmo took the wolves into the space and rushed to Beimin Kingdom with Ye Muchen, Ye Chufeng and Luo Jiuying with four golden eagles.

It took three full days for the group to reach the imperial city of Beimin Kingdom.

Bai Qianmo sent the Golden Eagle into the space, and the four of them disguised themselves as ordinary people from Beimin Kingdom and prepared to enter the city.

Luo Jiuying looked at the outstanding-looking father and son and shook his head and said, "My lord, you are not dressed up like this. The people of Beimin Kingdom are not as fair and delicate as you.

Besides, my lord, you used the fairy water, and your face looks like a pretty face. How can you have the roughness of the people from Beimin? "

Ye Chufeng's mouth twitched wildly, and he was very reluctant to dress up as a dark and ugly middle-aged uncle.

Especially in front of his precious daughter, he was afraid that her daughter would have nightmares when she saw her ugly and dark appearance.

Seeing her father's reluctance, Bai Qianmo took the initiative to paint her fair and delicate face bronze.

Ye Muchen looked at Bai Qianmo and took the initiative to paint his face bronze.

Ye Chufeng twitched the corner of his mouth, and could only accept his fate and let Bai Qianmo make him up into a dark and ugly middle-aged uncle, and even put on a mustache.

Luo Jiuying also changed her outfit, putting on a set of old clothes that had turned white after washing, looking like a bad old man who didn't have enough to eat.

After dressing up, the four of them swaggered into the city.

Due to the continuous good news from the Beimin Kingdom, the imperial city was now filled with joy for winning the two cities of the Southern Yan Kingdom.

Only those families whose young men were caught, the elderly and children managed to squeeze out a bitter smile on their faces.

To capture the two cities of Nanyan Kingdom, their relatives had paid for it with their blood and lives.

The main labor force in the family was forcibly taken away to join the army, and the Beimin Kingdom did not give them any help at all. They couldn't live any longer. Who could be really happy?

In the palace, there was singing and dancing.

Emperor Beimin hugged each other in his palace, admiring the graceful twists and turns of the weak and boneless women on the dance floor.

The two women, one on the left and one on the right, took turns feeding Emperor Beimin with food and drinks. They looked like they were enjoying themselves as much as they could.

Little did the Beimin royal family know that this was about to be their last day of enjoyment.

Ye Chufeng and Luo Jiuying took Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen for a stroll and walked toward the palace.

There are no houses near the royal palace of Beimin Kingdom. The palace is heavily guarded, with patrols of soldiers coming one after another.

Looking at the majestic and magnificently restored palace, Bai Qianmo raised the corners of her mouth, showing the look that a small money fan should have.

Ye Chufeng looked at it, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Mo'er, do you want to go in and make a fortune?"

Bai Qianmo's big eyes were very bright: "Hey, you know me, my father, my daughter just wants to go in and make a fortune.