396-400

Chapter 396 Really confused

Ye Muchen was confused when he heard this, what is space? He had never even heard of it.

Bai Qianmo continued: "Brother Qi, I will take you into the space to have a look. If you have any questions, you can ask me and I will tell you without reservation."

Ye Muchen nodded dully, still in a state of confusion.

When Bai Qianmo stretched out her soft little hand and took Ye Muchen's hand, he came back from his daze.

Looking at Bamei's serious and beautiful face, Ye Muchen felt relieved.

No matter what space or secret he has, as long as it belongs to Bamei, he will do his best to protect Bamei.

From the day she was brought back to the palace and her father, queen, mother and concubine recognized her as their adopted daughter, he vowed to protect his eighth sister for the rest of his life and not let her be harmed in any way.

Bai Qianmo took his hand and asked him to relax and not resist, then led him into the space.

As soon as he entered the space, Ye Muchen felt comfortable all over, and the faint fragrance penetrated directly into his nostrils.

When I opened my eyes, I was instantly shocked by the wonderland-like space world and was stunned on the spot.

A large and magnificent house stands in the center, surrounded by various fruits, vegetables and medicinal herbs.

There is a large area of ​​unplanted land a little further away. The periphery of the land is a green grassland, and the outermost periphery is a forest.

Entering the courtyard of the villa, one can see the crystal clear spring, surrounded by various precious flowers and plants.

Ye Muchen smelled the familiar smell emanating from the spiritual spring water, and his eyes were full of disbelief.

Entering the villa hall, Ye Muchen was so shocked by the splendid decoration that he rolled his eyes and fell straight into the villa hall.

Bai Qianmo burst out laughing: "Brother Qi, what's wrong?"

Ye Muchen blinked: "Eight Sister, are you sure I'm not dreaming?"

"Of course, Brother Qi, this is my space. Come on, I'll take you to each room."

Ye Muchen jumped up from the ground with a whoosh and followed Bai Qianmo upstairs.

The third floor is the bedroom. Bai Qianmo also reserved rooms specifically for Ye Muchen, Ye Chufeng and his wife, and Luo Jiuying. She does not consider letting the others know about the existence of the space for the time being.

The second floor was completely transformed by Bai Qianmo into warehouses and examination rooms. There were piles of gold and silver, fabrics, and medical equipment.

There is also a large warehouse on the first floor, which currently contains a lot of materials for building a greenhouse.

The first floor below is the garage, and the second floor below is the weapons warehouse, where a lot of weapons and ammunition are placed.

After walking around for a while, Ye Muchen felt numb.

"Eight Sister, you actually have so much gold, silver, jewelry and weapons, my God! You have more wealth than the entire palace."

Bai Qianmo smiled: "Brother Qi, I am from the palace, and mine also belongs to the palace. If I put it in the space, it will not be lost."

Ye Muchen nodded and secretly swore in his heart that he would make more money in the future and fill up all the eighth sister's warehouse.